Ratings for Dr. Travis Friesen

I also was Dr Vinsky long time patient (for 20 Years) and was "handed over" when he retired. Do not like this office for several reasons: money is all they care - every move, every conversation - be careful they will charge you - "consultation" they would say. X-rays - endless, if you won't take them - they would want you to sign the paper that they are not responsible for any of your teeth related problems. They make you appointments without clear explanation of why or what is going to be done. If you need some serious treatment - Dr Friesen will not keep his word to have it completed on time, neither will he provide you with the sound treatment plan. The hygienist (his wife in particular) is very poorly skilled. when you have only once in nine month covered hygienist plan it poorly reflects on your oral health. they are overly expensive beside the point. I am not going back to this office, neither anybody else from my family.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Was a long time pt of Dr. Vinsky -went to see Dr. Friesen a couple times. Good dentist -my favorite hygienist from Dr. V no longer working there?? Other hygienists too pushy Office staff not professional-other receptionist not working there either?? She was knowledgeable friendly and helpful. Not sure I will go back to Dr Friesen -downtown inconvenient -and he charges too much

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Friesen does good work but the dental hygienists are always pushing x-rays. Maybe they get a commission. It should be the dentist who is diagnosing or addressing an issue who should recommend an x-ray, not the hygienist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Friesen is a gentle, quick working dentist. He is usually on time and I never am in there longer than I have to be. I have no issues with him. It's his staff. The front receptionist the other day starting ridiculing where I live, which is non of her business, right? They also moved my appointment time to an earlier time, without consulting me first. If it wasn't for Dr. Friesen, I would be switching dentists.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Friesen is an amazing dentist, he only recommends to do the required dental work needed for my best oral health which is so much appreciated. I know I have not looked after my oral health as I should have and I really respect him as he does not make me feel bad, he encourages me to do what is best for me and my oral health. He has been treating me for a few years and I must say he is definitely the Best dentist I have ever had, I will never look for another dentist and I highly recommend his services to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr.Friesen!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Recently visited this doctor, staff is bad. We went for small checkup and try to do cleaning at least 3 times and used all my insurance money. When asked they said normal for them before Doctor see the person Also went one more time for checkup they removed the bridge and put temporar filling without checking the condition of the tooth, when we went to root canal doctor said the tooth is not salvageable I won't recommend

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

This dentist is pleasant, but a scam artist ! Get a second opinion before you give him your money or insurance.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Friendly staff, just a happy place to go! Modern, clean - great experience.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

The best dentist I have ever seen. I guarantee once you have seen Dr. Friesen you will never go to another dentist. Absolutely PAINLESS! Extremely clean and modern office with staff that are friendly ,helpful and knowledgeable. I have finally found a top-notch dentist! If you are looking for a fabulous dentist . . . look no more!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great staff and great dentist!! All the dental work I've had is top notch!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014