Ratings for Dr. Travis Friesen

Dr Friesen does good work but the dental hygienists are always pushing x-rays. Maybe they get a commission. It should be the dentist who is diagnosing or addressing an issue who should recommend an x-ray, not the hygienist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Friesen is a gentle, quick working dentist. He is usually on time and I never am in there longer than I have to be. I have no issues with him. It's his staff. The front receptionist the other day starting ridiculing where I live, which is non of her business, right? They also moved my appointment time to an earlier time, without consulting me first. If it wasn't for Dr. Friesen, I would be switching dentists.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Friesen is an amazing dentist, he only recommends to do the required dental work needed for my best oral health which is so much appreciated. I know I have not looked after my oral health as I should have and I really respect him as he does not make me feel bad, he encourages me to do what is best for me and my oral health. He has been treating me for a few years and I must say he is definitely the Best dentist I have ever had, I will never look for another dentist and I highly recommend his services to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr.Friesen!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Recently visited this doctor, staff is bad. We went for small checkup and try to do cleaning at least 3 times and used all my insurance money. When asked they said normal for them before Doctor see the person Also went one more time for checkup they removed the bridge and put temporar filling without checking the condition of the tooth, when we went to root canal doctor said the tooth is not salvageable I won't recommend

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

This dentist is pleasant, but a scam artist ! Get a second opinion before you give him your money or insurance.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Friendly staff, just a happy place to go! Modern, clean - great experience.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

The best dentist I have ever seen. I guarantee once you have seen Dr. Friesen you will never go to another dentist. Absolutely PAINLESS! Extremely clean and modern office with staff that are friendly ,helpful and knowledgeable. I have finally found a top-notch dentist! If you are looking for a fabulous dentist . . . look no more!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great staff and great dentist!! All the dental work I've had is top notch!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Friesen is FANTASTIC, along with all of his staff. Very helpful,cheerful and professional. Moved into a beautiful, bright new office - what a great improvement from the old office. Strongly recommend this dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Friesen has treated me several times now, he replaced a large filling which has been troubling me for many years & my previous dentists always discouraged me from having that tooth redone. Dr. Friesen did a fantastic job, I had this procedure done Nov.2012 & I have not had any trouble since.Thank you Dr. Friesen for your great work & professionalism. I have been dealing with this tooth for 15 years & I finally have total relief. I will be back again..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013