Dr. Rhys H Gray

Ratings for Dr. Rhys H Gray

Rhys Gray made up assumptions and is a biased filthy person. I refuse to refer to refer to him as a doctor. He is a corrupt person currently working for SIRA which is a shame. I felt completely violated and disgusted during my examination. He kept whispering in my ear you be good to daddy and I'll be go to you. I was absolutely appalled. He then touched me inappropriately and said you like that Janice. I said who's Janice. He said let's role play today. I then ran out and lost all faith in the system. Even sadder to know this man is involved in The Rotary Club Of Illawarra Sunrise. That club is suppose to be helping the community. Instead Rhys is taking advantage of his position. Someone stop this awful man.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

As a psychologist I have had to help patients who have committed heinous crimes. Never before have I met a human being as disgusting as Rhys Gray. I constantly told him to stop and I said please stop as well as no. This was when he was bending my legs. He bent my legs and my back till a cracking noise was present. He also adjusted my underwear rapidly. Not only that he also lifted my bra. I was in tears during my assessment and he seemed to have taken pleasure in it. I feel sorry for his wife who has to spend time with this perverted monster. Janice Pettitt Gray you should know who you are married to.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Reception lady so rude , I was shocked that she told me to go for a walk instead of sitting in waiting room . I told her my 3 year old was hot and tired from walking in heat. No remorse or feeling sorry at all . I cannot believe she got a job as a receptionist in a doctor surgery . She should work as a prison Wardon . Absolutely disgusting service . don't know about doctor as I drove this patient in for his appointment . still in shock at reception lady as I am waiting in a corridor downstairs away from her quiet air conditioning room .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I was sent to this corrupt man as a means to deny my claim with work cover,he lied and cost me my future,my name is Jeff Deakin the insurer was Qbe Wollongong case manager Jennifer Howard,IOH rehab agent Lesley Staats of Bowral was caught breaching work cover guidelines and caused IOH to have to re apply for a conditional licence to keep operating,privacy breaches unethical behaviour the list goes on....shame on you all for your behaviour

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Rhys Gray, MLCAO, steer clear, when I was not initiated to the criminal organisation that is DVA I innocently went to see him to have my condition I had been being treated for for a year in the military accepted. Sent for an X-ray and bone scan, my injury was obviously soft tissue and needed an MRI. When it came back they said there was no diagnosable condition. Went to a real doctor, took him 5 minutes to figure out what it was and send me for an MRI to confirm. AVOID AVOID AVOID This "doctor" is a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I agree with the other comments. If you are sent for an assessment with Dr Gray -DO NOT ATTEND. He arrived late and presented as hurried, uninterested and I got the impression he had made up his opinion before he began the consultation. He did not ask questions but told me how it felt (ie no pain). He gave the impressions of trying to minimise the impairments and their effects. He was rough and hurt me. Definitely my worst expereinces of an 'independent' assessment.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

This man lied in an IME report, shame on you Rhys for what you did

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

If you are sent to see Dr Gray for any kind of insurance assessment, REFUSE. I couldn't agree more, his medical legal opinion is not independent at all but, as others said, 'hired by insurance companies to write negative reports about you whether you are injured or not'. Unfortunately his love for the insurance money and poor ethic as a medical practitioner has left me chronically injured with no compensation to pay for needed lifetime medical treatment. Avoid if you can.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Excellent doctor, no problems at all, very thorough...................................

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

If you are sent to see Dr Gray for any kind of insurance assessment or with Dept of Vet Affairs you should refuse. Dr Gray sent me for two scans that he knew would not diagnose my condition, one of them a highly invasive procedure. Another doctor was able to diagnose me within 10 minutes and order the correct scan and got the correct diagnosis. See your own doctor, do not see this "doctor"

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014