Ratings for Dr. Rhys H Gray

Reception lady so rude , I was shocked that she told me to go for a walk instead of sitting in waiting room . I told her my 3 year old was hot and tired from walking in heat. No remorse or feeling sorry at all . I cannot believe she got a job as a receptionist in a doctor surgery . She should work as a prison Wardon . Absolutely disgusting service . don't know about doctor as I drove this patient in for his appointment . still in shock at reception lady as I am waiting in a corridor downstairs away from her quiet air conditioning room .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I was sent to this corrupt man as a means to deny my claim with work cover,he lied and cost me my future,my name is Jeff Deakin the insurer was Qbe Wollongong case manager Jennifer Howard,IOH rehab agent Lesley Staats of Bowral was caught breaching work cover guidelines and caused IOH to have to re apply for a conditional licence to keep operating,privacy breaches unethical behaviour the list goes on....shame on you all for your behaviour

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Rhys Gray, MLCAO, steer clear, when I was not initiated to the criminal organisation that is DVA I innocently went to see him to have my condition I had been being treated for for a year in the military accepted. Sent for an X-ray and bone scan, my injury was obviously soft tissue and needed an MRI. When it came back they said there was no diagnosable condition. Went to a real doctor, took him 5 minutes to figure out what it was and send me for an MRI to confirm. AVOID AVOID AVOID This "doctor" is a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I agree with the other comments. If you are sent for an assessment with Dr Gray -DO NOT ATTEND. He arrived late and presented as hurried, uninterested and I got the impression he had made up his opinion before he began the consultation. He did not ask questions but told me how it felt (ie no pain). He gave the impressions of trying to minimise the impairments and their effects. He was rough and hurt me. Definitely my worst expereinces of an 'independent' assessment.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

If you are sent to see Dr Gray for any kind of insurance assessment, REFUSE. I couldn't agree more, his medical legal opinion is not independent at all but, as others said, 'hired by insurance companies to write negative reports about you whether you are injured or not'. Unfortunately his love for the insurance money and poor ethic as a medical practitioner has left me chronically injured with no compensation to pay for needed lifetime medical treatment. Avoid if you can.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Excellent doctor, no problems at all, very thorough...................................

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

If you are sent to see Dr Gray for any kind of insurance assessment or with Dept of Vet Affairs you should refuse. Dr Gray sent me for two scans that he knew would not diagnose my condition, one of them a highly invasive procedure. Another doctor was able to diagnose me within 10 minutes and order the correct scan and got the correct diagnosis. See your own doctor, do not see this "doctor"

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

You could not find a more caring compassionate doctor in the whole of the illawarra I had 2 knee placement with Dr gray then one got infected and Dr gray saved my life

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

He is a "hired gun" IME (Independent Medical Examiner) hired by insurance companies to write negative reports about you whether you are injured or not. He may have been a good surgeon once, but he loves insurance company's easy money.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013