Ratings for Dr. Wayne Lajewski

Last Sunday I had terrible hand pain. I called him ON HIS CELL PHONE and he answered immediately. He met me at his office, examined me and took an xray right in his office. He found I had a hairline fracture in my hand, splinted my hand and got me an appointment with the orthopedic hand doctor for the next day! I've never had an experience like this in my life. When he gave me his cell phone number last year, I never thought of using it, and certainly never thought he would answer on a sunday morning. The Old School Docs aren't gone. He's in Madison!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. L makes me feel like I am his only patient. His compassion and bedside manner are unmatched. His goal is to make me as healthy as possible, helping me minimize my meds through diet and exercise. He is genuine and is every bit the old world town doc we dream still existed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Not enough words to describe how unique of a doctor Dr. Lajewski is. His kindness, thoroughness and patience makes each visit less stressful. He genuinely provides what patient/doctor care should be. Have and will continue to recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Finally a doctor who actually cares about health! He actually spent the time to develop a sensible workout routine and diet regimen. Though his patience and inspiration, I have lost weight and more importantly feel better. I am off my blood pressure meds and have lowered my dose of cholesterol medicine. Please find this doctor! He helped me develop a life plan where I finally feel empowered in my own health care!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

He must be paid by the pharma industry because he does believe in drugs a lot - prescribing for things that change in habits, diet or time can take care. Defeinitely prescrbibes lot more meds than any doc I've been to before.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I travel from NYC, the island of a million doctors to see him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Lajewski is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He is patient, kind, and extremely thorough. He constantly goes out of his way to make sure his patients get the best treatment possible. Office visits are never rushed and somehow you always leave feeling better.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Word cannot the describe the time, quality and comfort Dr. L gives his patients. What doctor is open on a Saturday and in the fall will have Sunday hours also...AMAZING

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr.Lajewski is an amazing doctor, who cares about his patients, and his genuine concern and professionalism resonates down to his staff. From the minute I walked into his new practice I saw nothing but smiles, and personality. The staff was helpful and the office manager thouroughly explained my benefits and suggested more viable options for me and my family. He spent more than a half an hour with me, and I didn't wait at all. Im so happy that I found him at his new practice

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. L is a kind, considerate, and overall good person. He is an extremely caring, talented doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Dr. Wayne Lajewski's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1999)