You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Gole

Dr. Robert Gole's Ratings

The entire office, doctors and supporting staff are extremely kind and above all knowledgeable. You see upon your first visit that this office takes the time to be well informed on the latest information, procedures, and technology concerning your eye health. I only wish I had found Gole Eyeworks sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

It was my first time at Gole Eyeworks Vsion Boutique and might I say a GREAT first impression. It has a great location and easy parking. The staff was so kind and acknowledged me right away. Dr.Gole was so wonderful. He took his time explaining everything he was doing step by step. He recommended the best contacts specifically for my eyes. Who knew there's more then one brand of contacts?! I learned so much from him in one appointment. There was no pressure in purchasing anything, but I definitly will be. Since other places make you wait for your contact order but he had everything right on hand.They had such a variety of eye glasses, something for everyone. Such a GENUINELY kind and caring place. I highly recommend to everyone. What a great experience! I Know my eyes are in the best of care. 😎

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

What an amazing experience I just had at Gole EyeWorks. I have never experienced a team of staff and Dr's that are so knowledgable and really care about my vision and how my glasses look. I will be bringing all my family and friends here and feel 100% confidant that they will be getting the best care around!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

We've been patients since 1982 starting with Dr. Cole but staying after Dr. Gole took over his practice. Last year, my husband went for his annual eye test, was told his prescription had changed; he got new frames and lenses ($1,000) and tried to see with these for six weeks. He went back for a re-test only to find his eyes had not changed at all and was given the same lenses he had been wearing the previous year. I was so fed up from the previous year's test that I found a new eye doctor just to discover the trouble with my eyes was that the frame I had used for three previous prescription changes was not large enough to accommodate the reading area I needed so it was just cut off the lens bottoms. Not one staff member in the office checked my frame to notice this, particularly Dr. Gole (unacceptable and unprofessional). I would have been happy to change my frame if I had been informed of this problem, particularly since they are very pushy about keeping the sales in house (charged $1,000 for two sets of lenses without frames). We have been offered no apology nor monetary compensation which is disgusting since we are pensioners on fixed incomes. We also agree with other patients' experiences regarding staff who do not readily offer a printed prescription in order to shop and compare prices. We had to be firm to get documentation. We will never go back to this doctor and encourage other would-be patients to vet several eye doctors before deciding who should be taking care of something as important as your vision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2758709].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 26, 2015

My entire experience at Gole Eyeworks was excellent, from the friendly front staff through the testing, the eye exam and the selection of glasses. Highly recommended as an excellent Optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

My family has been patients for a few years now. We are always pleased with the knowledge and service provided by everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Gole is really great - one of the best optometrists I've had, and I have been wearing glasses for the past 30 years! His office has very up to date technology, and he took time to explain everything he was doing and made sure I understood the results. No one has ever took the time to explain laser eye surgery to me, in so much detail, as Dr. Gole. I would recommend him to anyone needing an optometrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I was recommended Dr.Gole by a staff member of his office. They spoke highly of Dr. Gole, and his associate, Dr.Uddin. When you think of it, as a friend, she had my eyes on her mind, not her office. I'm incredibly glad she did. I'm a "why person", and found that Dr.Gole could explain things easily to me (in lay mans terms), which put my mind at ease! My visit was excellent and when I sat down at the end of my exam for a discussion on glasses and products, I was given an "at home" alternative for one of the products and was given 3 different price options for different quality lenses for my current frames. Looking back now, I was probably a very annoying client, but after the first initial visit and the offices follow up calls to ensure I dealt with first time glasses just fine, I probably won't need to ask so many questions next time!! Aniexty level REDUCED!! Thanks again to everyone at Gole Eyeworks!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I was recommended by a friend who couldn't say enough good things about GOLE Eyeworks. I decided to give them a try and I'm so glad I did. I have never been to ANY eye doctor before that treated me like the way GOLE Eyeworks did. From the minute I arrived the staff were so friendly and explained everything to me from start to finish. I learned so much about my eye health and vision. Let's talk about my experience in my frame selection. The girls were AWESOME!!!! They were very enthusiastic in helping choose the perfect frame and made sure I was in love with the one I ended up deciding on. Let's just say I have never had a more beautiful frame and my vision is crystal clear.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Gole is an EXCELLENT Optometrist. He is adaptable to every patient he sees. He is knowledgeable and up to date with technology. His staff is helpful and pleasent. I have and would recommend him to anyone looking for an optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562191].votes_count ]]