Ratings for Dr. Erika Haase

I'm alive today thanks to Dr. Haase, she's amazing, professional and very knowledgeable in her field. She performed surgery and a HIPEC procedure on me extending my life expectancy. I could not be more grateful for such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

What can be said for a person that Saved my life, repaired a failed whipple's resection, I cannot say enough kind words to express the gratitude for this EXCELLENT Dr. and wonderful person. Heartfelt thanks, I wish Dr. Haase the BEST life has to offer it is what she deserves.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

About 2 years ago, I was put in hospital for a week due to extensive pain in my stomach and dr hasse was the one who took care of me. She let me go through numorous tests but only failed to figure out what it was and discharged me after a week saying she could not find anything but my symptoms seemed to get better. Of course I ended up in er several weeks later because of same kind of pain. They once again could not figure it out. Anyway, I called her back in a few weeks for a follow-up as I was told at the time of discharge. The receptionist who answered the phone was ever so rude and told me there should be no reason to follow up. Eventually it turned out to be an 8cm cyst on my cervical tube that got twisted with my overy and I got a surgery from someone else. He wondered why she could not figure it out from the beginning when the cyst was so big. About 3 months ago, I got another health issue so was put in hospital again and there was a lady in the same unit with me. This lady had ruptured appendix and was suffering from severe inflammation. I realized she was under the care of dr hasse but nothing was being done for her. She was told that they could not do any surgery due to inflammation and could not provide any medication as she might have to get a surgery done anytime. Basically, no surgery due to inflammation and no medication due to possibele surgery that cannot happen. In the meanwhile, her belly was getting bigger on a daily basis due tothe inflammation. She was getting severely dehydrated as her urine started to turn brown but once again, they said they could not do anything. I was discharged before her so am not aware what happened afterwards. For sure, though, this lady was not taken good care of the doctor. I would never ever recommend dr hasse to anyone. Total lack of professionalism and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Haase presented to my family as one of the finest in her profession. For my wife's procedure which was not the least risky, Dr. Haase's professional and personal warmth throughout my wife's surgery and follow ups at the Grey Nun's and Tawa Centre was splendid. This Dr. represents the best in her profession.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have been a pt of Dr. Haase since Nov. 2011, She is the most caring doctor I have ever dealt with, she listens to her patients and she helps you with anything that comes up in your health care that she is able without passing you off as others do. She is very thorough and without her being the spectacular doctor she is I do not believe that I would be alive today. Anyone would be lucky to get referred to this amazing person.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Numerous surgeries by her at Grey nuns . Great Doctor and Great hospital staff. Hal Hackman

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Haase performed 2 surgeries for me in the past 7 months, and she is the nicest, most thorough Dr I could ever have hoped to have. She was always professional, yet so personable and friendly, and instilled in me complete confidence that she would fix me up, which she did. I couldn't have had a better experience with her,and she is second to none in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Relaxed and very congenial. Patient with all my questions of which I had many. Gave me a strong sense of confidence in her knowledge and plan for my treatment

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Great doctor! She was very thorough, and explained things as she performed my surgery. Helpful staff as well, and extremely caring.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Very good doctor, takes the time to explain what is happening. This was my third surgery, first by Dr. Haase, was really nice to have everything explained to us, made it a little easier. Thanks Dr. Haas, Rick D.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012