You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Geumei

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Parmis les medecins les plus competant que j'ai jamais rencontré, méme son inférmiere a pris le temps pour me rendre visite lorsque j'ai accouché a St mary. Merci

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

trés bon medecin, certainement le meilleur que 'ai rencontré

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Ahmed Geumei delivered my baby in july 2014 through an emergency c-section and he performed beautifully and he treated me very kindly. He was also my obgyn during the last 2 months of pregnancy (before that I was followed by other 2 doctors which I had to change). Dr. Geumei and was each time I saw him very attentive to my symptoms, the appointments were all done mostly on time, all the staff very helpful. I am very happy and grateful to have found him. I am looking forward to see him again at my second pregnancy and hopefully to deliver with him again. God bless you Dr. Geumei!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

i cant reach him with the number they give us . help

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Je pense que docteur ahmed geumei est un très bon medecin

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have no idea how he got so much stars but the only advice I can give you is to never take an appointment with him. I went to see him for an insertion of IUD. 1 hour after my appointment, I finally got to see him. The nurse was really nice and gentle. When I saw him at first, he seemed annoyed, he didn't look at me and said simply "Hi" (I'm from the north shore and we usually all speak french) so I thought he wasn't talking to me since it was in english. He repeated his Hi 3 times before I understood he was talking to me. I sat down and he started asking question all in english, I answered at first in french since I don't know perfectly my english when it comes to gynecology. Her nurse was translating everything to him, so I switched up to english because I got annoyed about someone translating me in my own "french" town. His question where sometimes just one word so I was answering trying to know if he was asking if I had it or not (serious question and not taking time to ask them with a complete sentence). Finally he made a unpleasant comment on the fact I took the depo-provera and after another one about the fact I didn't like the pill or patch. Finally, I went to get prepared the nurse reassured me and also showed me what it looked like. When I got to sit on the table he told me 3 times to get closer and then pushed my legs to open more, it was all really rough and I was already stressed. So rapidly, during the insertion, I felt like that frog we all had to dissect in lab. He wasn't telling me anything and simply explain the process to his nurse like if he was giving her a class and a was just the sample. Atleast, the nurse told me it would hurt a bit and that it was almost done or I would have gone crazy. It hurted so much it was probably worst than everything that I ever had. I'm not a screamer but when it started I scream because it hurted way too much. He didn't mind me at all. When I got up the nurse ask me if I was ok and all while the doctor to do write his note. He didn't tell me anything about what I had to do after that appointment. When I got out, I started getting cramps but not menstrual ones, I thought I was about to die. Another doctor at the hospital realised it was not placed well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Ahmed Geumei's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bonjour je suis une ancienne patiente et je cherche son numéro, car je sais qu'il a changé de clinique... mon courriel est martinessantos@gmail.com merci"

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Parmis les medecins les plus competant que j'ai jamais rencontré, méme son inférmiere a pris le temps pour me rendre visite lorsque j'ai accouché a St mary. ..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "trés bon medecin, certainement le meilleur que 'ai rencontré"

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ahmed Geumei delivered my baby in july 2014 through an emergency c-section and he performed beautifully and he treated me very kindly. He was also my obgyn ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Bonjour je suis une ancienne patiente et je cherche son numéro mon courriel est manai.amel@hotmail.fr merci"

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "bonjour, je veut son nouveau numero de tel ou bien sa nouvelle adresse pour prendre un rdv svp !!!voile mon email : tihoo78@yahoo.fr"

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent knowledgeable doctor. And very helpful and has good punctuality a all round excellent doctor."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i cant reach him with the number they give us . help"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Je pense que docteur ahmed geumei est un très bon medecin"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea how he got so much stars but the only advice I can give you is to never take an appointment with him. I went to see him for an insertion of IUD. ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very Good Doctor, i M Very satisfaied with his services !"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand how this doctor got so many positive reviews.... I went to see him last summer. Prior to going to the clinic, I was asked to fill out a reall..."

November 14, 2014