You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Geumei

trés bon medecin, certainement le meilleur que 'ai rencontré

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Ahmed Geumei delivered my baby in july 2014 through an emergency c-section and he performed beautifully and he treated me very kindly. He was also my obgyn during the last 2 months of pregnancy (before that I was followed by other 2 doctors which I had to change). Dr. Geumei and was each time I saw him very attentive to my symptoms, the appointments were all done mostly on time, all the staff very helpful. I am very happy and grateful to have found him. I am looking forward to see him again at my second pregnancy and hopefully to deliver with him again. God bless you Dr. Geumei!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

i cant reach him with the number they give us . help

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Je pense que docteur ahmed geumei est un très bon medecin

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have no idea how he got so much stars but the only advice I can give you is to never take an appointment with him. I went to see him for an insertion of IUD. 1 hour after my appointment, I finally got to see him. The nurse was really nice and gentle. When I saw him at first, he seemed annoyed, he didn't look at me and said simply "Hi" (I'm from the north shore and we usually all speak french) so I thought he wasn't talking to me since it was in english. He repeated his Hi 3 times before I understood he was talking to me. I sat down and he started asking question all in english, I answered at first in french since I don't know perfectly my english when it comes to gynecology. Her nurse was translating everything to him, so I switched up to english because I got annoyed about someone translating me in my own "french" town. His question where sometimes just one word so I was answering trying to know if he was asking if I had it or not (serious question and not taking time to ask them with a complete sentence). Finally he made a unpleasant comment on the fact I took the depo-provera and after another one about the fact I didn't like the pill or patch. Finally, I went to get prepared the nurse reassured me and also showed me what it looked like. When I got to sit on the table he told me 3 times to get closer and then pushed my legs to open more, it was all really rough and I was already stressed. So rapidly, during the insertion, I felt like that frog we all had to dissect in lab. He wasn't telling me anything and simply explain the process to his nurse like if he was giving her a class and a was just the sample. Atleast, the nurse told me it would hurt a bit and that it was almost done or I would have gone crazy. It hurted so much it was probably worst than everything that I ever had. I'm not a screamer but when it started I scream because it hurted way too much. He didn't mind me at all. When I got up the nurse ask me if I was ok and all while the doctor to do write his note. He didn't tell me anything about what I had to do after that appointment. When I got out, I started getting cramps but not menstrual ones, I thought I was about to die. Another doctor at the hospital realised it was not placed well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Very Good Doctor, i M Very satisfaied with his services !

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I don't understand how this doctor got so many positive reviews.... I went to see him last summer. Prior to going to the clinic, I was asked to fill out a really long online form in which my entire medical history was asked (I thought it was a good thing, at first). It was very thorough, and in it I made sure to specify that I have a chronic gastrointestinal condition. The day of the exam, I arrived to the clinic well in advance. The receptionist check-ed me in, and soon after I was called-in by a nurse, who was kind. She showed me to the visiting room and told me that the doctor would be there shortly, then she left and closed the door. Even with the door closed I could hear EVERYTHING about the other patients in the room next door (not a lot of privacy if you ask me). Then the doctor arrived, he seemed annoyed and in a rush. He didn't even look me in the eyes, he asked me about my problem and when I told him (debilitating menstrual pain), he said "well menstrual cramps hurt". What a jerk! I have had my period for over over a decade now and he thinks I don't know that menstrual cramp hurt? Anyways, without seeming to care at all about by medical history, he tells me that he is going to visit me and then prescribe me an anti-inflamatory. Immediately I noticed that he was pretty rough, for example he seemed to be angry for having to tell me two or three times to sit further down. Excuse me, Sir, but I have had only 3 pap tests in my whole life, it's not like I am super comfortable with being with my legs open and my genitals exposed in front of a man who seems both angry with and disgusted at me. He even spread my knees apart very roughly. He then proceeded with the exam, without any "warning" or explanation of what he was going to do, as if every woman should know exactly what to expect during a vaginal exam. It was painful, brutal, and totally humiliating. It felt as if he was examining a cow, that's how rough and rude he was. I felt like crying and screaming for help. This exam would have totally re-traumatize me. And it's not just the pain or the roughness with which he visited me. It's also the disgust look on his face as he did it, and the sense that it was as if he had been forced unclogging the neighborhood sewage. What kind of OBGYN treats his patients like this? Cheery on the cake, he then prescribed me a a super strong anti-inflammatory medication, without asking me any questions. The whole visit lasted no longer than 10 minutes! This is the McDonald's of gynecology. When I got home I promptly checked-out the name of the prescription drug he gave me, and discovered that aside from "risk of stroke" in the side-effects, this drug is NOT to be taken by people who have chronic gastrointestinal problems. Jesus! Clearly, the 15 minutes I wasted filling out the online medical history form were for nothing, since he didn't even take a look at it. I noticed that his clinic's website has been taken down. I hope that his clinic has shut down as well... what a nightmare!

Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Ahmed Geumei's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "trés bon medecin, certainement le meilleur que 'ai rencontré"

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ahmed Geumei delivered my baby in july 2014 through an emergency c-section and he performed beautifully and he treated me very kindly. He was also my obgyn ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Bonjour je suis une ancienne patiente et je cherche son numéro mon courriel est manai.amel@hotmail.fr merci"

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "bonjour, je veut son nouveau numero de tel ou bien sa nouvelle adresse pour prendre un rdv svp !!!voile mon email : tihoo78@yahoo.fr"

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent knowledgeable doctor. And very helpful and has good punctuality a all round excellent doctor."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i cant reach him with the number they give us . help"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Je pense que docteur ahmed geumei est un très bon medecin"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea how he got so much stars but the only advice I can give you is to never take an appointment with him. I went to see him for an insertion of IUD. ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very Good Doctor, i M Very satisfaied with his services !"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand how this doctor got so many positive reviews.... I went to see him last summer. Prior to going to the clinic, I was asked to fill out a reall..."

November 14, 2014