Ratings for Dr. Song H. Na

Dr.Song Na. is a compassionate and understanding doctor. He listens @ answers questions in a polite way. The staff I like as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I would not recommend anyone to go to see Dr. Na. The wait times are crazy long, and he just packs his patients into the waiting room. He usually flies in and out of the room and only seems to give you pills as band aid therapy. The staff tries their best, but he just sees too many patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

DR NA USED TO BE VERY KIND AND CARING, BUT OVER THE LAST YEAR OR SO HE HAS GOTTEN MORE AND MORE IMPATIENT AND IN A HURRY EVERY VISIT. SEVERAL TIMES HE HAS SUGGESTED OPTIONS THAT ARE RIDICULOUS AS IF HE IS TRYING TO THROW SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT I WILL TAKE...I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM BUT I AM READY TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR AND I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR 10 YEARS...ITS A SHAME....

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Na is a wonderful doctor. I will,however be switching Doctors due to the office taking on far too many patients. The minimal wait time is an hour long for every visit. Not including the wait time once you have been put in a room. Upset to have to switch doctors due to understaffing.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

This doctor gave my daughter too much pain medication 60 Ultram +6o Soma with a first fisit - quack!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Na for 6 years. He has an excellent bedside manner and really listens and seeks to understand my sypmtoms and me as a patient. The small office is like a family. They all know our names, and treat us very good. Excellent patient care and customer service.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Na has been my personal doc for over 12 years. By far, the most attentive one that I have had in my life. Staff, labs, time. They treat me like a VIP. We have moved to Savannah. And, he is still my internist. I drive 4 and a half hours to see him. The time is not an issue.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr Na & his staff are very sensitive to patient's needs and will see you promptly.He listens to what you have to say to make the best possible diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Na was very personable and engaging. The office can get very busy. So try to get an appointment before they go to lunch (1-2). What's great about this office is he has a female PA who also performs full female gynecologcial exam. All blood work and other lab test are done right there in office. I would recommend Dr. Song Na. to my friends/family.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

My mother 77yrs. sees Dr. Na. He has been wonderful with her. She did insist on seeing him instead of his phy. asst. Although there was nothing wrong with his asst. He treated her very respectfully and gently. It is the first doctor she has seen in many yrs because her previous doctor passed away. She didn't trust anyone else. But now she likes Dr. Na. My dad is a doctor, so they were very careful selecting someone, Dr. Na was referred and worked out well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Song H. Na's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med