You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Ratings

Dr. Kristin Tolbert was hired to describe an event, at a public school.
A School employee, abused, and then, abducted a child from a parent, and violated court agreements, Federal FERPA laws, and Florida State Statues.
A detailed and complete Psychological Forensic Report, was to be written, using court documents.

The Dr., charged $ 8900.00, for collecting the data, and writing the report. and produced no report.
The doctor instructed me, a parent of an abducted child, to open all the boxes of legal paperwork, and then left me hanging, after I paid her. She's enabled to abuse to continue.
170,000 + kids are at risk, based on court records, and the Dr knows of the abuses, and the dangers that currently exists, and does nothing, despite being paid.

Her system, seemed to be systematic. I coined it, The Tolbert, Taunt -n- Taint, to Terminate.
After she's gets the money, she turned on me.

Undisclosed to me, I later found, that Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, went to the same, "C" rated public high school, that she was supposed to write a report about.
There was a five year difference, between her attendance, under her mentors, and and the incident, I hired her to write. It seems to me, that she pumped out the legal information to the other side, and once all information was extracted, she shut down progress, using her staff, as sock-puppets.

She is the most evil person, I have ever known. she's, "BOTTOMLESS".

See some of the erased reviews, in Rate MD, had they not been removed, I would not have become a victim.
May 16, 2015
• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert, is a fraud. She's not to be trusted."
May 9, 2015
• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Bias She is on the paying side Female leveraged Leaves most of the work to her unerstudies. "
April 23, 2015
• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How Dr. tolbert can even be called a doctor is beyond me. she has as had bad reviews posted on this site and I noticed if someone post a bad comment that it's ..."
Feb. 27, 2015
• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert should not even be called a Doctor. She was paid off and put a child in Danger with and abusive mother. Her license should be taken away and I am go..."

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The Tolberts license should be taken away from her I am reporting her to the department of health and slapping her with a serious law suit. She is a very predu..."
Jan. 25, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the paramount factor. Additionally, her testimony in my case was the deciding factor and was unmatched. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolbert in any child custody case.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2856573].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 5, 2015

Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent effectively.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2847558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge definitely respected her opinions and she followed the recommendations Dr. Tolbert said would be best for my daughters. Only complaint is that was not cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The kids are worth it. We really do feel thankful we had her on the case.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2750210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every time we meet, reliable, someone you can truly count on no matter the circumstances. Using up to date technology, she is very efficient and highly effective ensuring all runs smoothly. I trust in her. She knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2739104].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.
-J.S.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2713548].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2199979].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135429].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135428].votes_count ]]