You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Ratings

Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the paramount factor. Additionally, her testimony in my case was the deciding factor and was unmatched. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolbert in any child custody case.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2856573].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 5, 2015

Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent effectively.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2847558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge definitely respected her opinions and she followed the recommendations Dr. Tolbert said would be best for my daughters. Only complaint is that was not cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The kids are worth it. We really do feel thankful we had her on the case.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2750210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every time we meet, reliable, someone you can truly count on no matter the circumstances. Using up to date technology, she is very efficient and highly effective ensuring all runs smoothly. I trust in her. She knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2739104].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.
-J.S.

Was this rating useful? 14 [[ userState['ratings'][2713548].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2199979].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135429].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

Before I began working with Kristen I struggled with prioritization and execution in life as it pertained to my very ambitious goal setting. Every year since we began working together I have grown in a multitude of ways. At this point, I am happy to report that I am well on my way to attaining the things that I set out to do thanks in large part to her work and support. Not only have I gained valuable focus that has translated directly to success but I have also gained clarity on what truly matters and what things are actually within my control. The world is your oyster. Cheers!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][135427].votes_count ]]