Ratings for Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Tolbert is exceptionally qualified, experienced, through and looks at all sides and reviews all materials given to her by both sides involved in the case. She leaves nothing to chance and is focused on the safety and security of the child. I consider myself to be very fortunate that the court ordered Dr. Tolbert and her practice to be involved in my case.

Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the paramount factor. Additionally, her testimony in my case was the deciding factor and was unmatched. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolbert in any child custody case.

Submitted July 5, 2015

Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent effectively.

Submitted June 24, 2015

When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge definitely respected her opinions and she followed the recommendations Dr. Tolbert said would be best for my daughters. Only complaint is that was not cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The kids are worth it. We really do feel thankful we had her on the case.

Submitted March 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every time we meet, reliable, someone you can truly count on no matter the circumstances. Using up to date technology, she is very efficient and highly effective ensuring all runs smoothly. I trust in her. She knows what she is doing.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her. -J.S.

Submitted February 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

Submitted November 10, 2012