You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the paramount factor. Additionally, her testimony in my case was the deciding factor and was unmatched. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolbert in any child custody case.

Submitted July 5, 2015

Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent effectively.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge definitely respected her opinions and she followed the recommendations Dr. Tolbert said would be best for my daughters. Only complaint is that was not cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The kids are worth it. We really do feel thankful we had her on the case.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every time we meet, reliable, someone you can truly count on no matter the circumstances. Using up to date technology, she is very efficient and highly effective ensuring all runs smoothly. I trust in her. She knows what she is doing.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her. -J.S.

Submitted February 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Before I began working with Kristen I struggled with prioritization and execution in life as it pertained to my very ambitious goal setting. Every year since we began working together I have grown in a multitude of ways. At this point, I am happy to report that I am well on my way to attaining the things that I set out to do thanks in large part to her work and support. Not only have I gained valuable focus that has translated directly to success but I have also gained clarity on what truly matters and what things are actually within my control. The world is your oyster. Cheers!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, is a Fraudulent Thief. She's harms her clients, and steals funds, without producing reports. She erases, unfavorable reviews to lure ad..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Kristen Tolbert is a very dangerous individual. I would not even call her a doctor. She is sneaky and she lies. She puts children in danger. Her office staff a..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The following client reviews were removed, leaving the unsuspecting open to further harm. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert is a fraud. She robbed me of $ 8900.00. ..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a man hater in every case she goes after the man !!! She is a nut and needs help stay away from this person 😉 she erased all negative post !!! She is dan..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Once Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, grabs your money, and fails to provide "anything", but a fraud, she's uses her lying sock puppets, (staff) to cover for her. They ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, was trained by abusers, as a student of the "C" rated, William T Dwyer High School. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, allows the dangers to exist..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " See a partial, of just a few comments removed A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How Dr. tolbert can even be called a doctor is beyond me. she has as had..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert was hired to describe an event, at a public school. A School employee, abused, and then, abducted a child from a parent, and violated court..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't think she's on Angie's list, so here's just a partial review 1. Dr, Kristin M Tolbert, went to William T Dwyer High School. 2. Dr. Kristin M Tolbe..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "1. Dr, Kristin M Tolbert, went to William T Dwyer High School. 2. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert was hired, to write a "complete, Forensic Psychological Report. 3...."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DAn Example of Fraud. Subject: RE: Report From: amy@forensicpsychologicalcente r.com Date: Thu, February 5, 2015 4:57 pm To: "'Dr. Tolbert'" <drktolbert@g..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "f you send your child to a Palm Beach County public school, and there's abuses by school employees, on children, don't expect Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, to write a ..."

July 16, 2015

July 9, 2015

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin M Tolbert's staff, Both, Amy Golowski and Melissa Cardero, both collected $ 9800.00 for Dr. Kristin Tolbert, for production of a report, that nev..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hey, ALL PEOPLE BE AWARE. I'm sorry to hear that you got stung too. Amy Golowski, and Melissa Cardero, extracted $ 8900.00 from me. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert,..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "ALL PEOPLE BEWARE. This unprofessional Dr. gets high ratings only from people that pay her to find the opposing party guilty. She has no feelings for the child..."

June 17, 2015

June 12, 2015

June 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert jumped to a false conclusion about me within one hour of our meeting. I had pre-paid her $3,000. She testified against me in a deposition that nea..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Kristin Tolbert jumped to a false conclusion about me and nearly ruined my life testifying against me. She took money from me as well and never refunded me. ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert is a completely biased beast in situations involving May-December marriages. It seems her father left her mother for a younger woman. Buy..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert, is a fraud. She's not to be trusted."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Bias She is on the paying side Female leveraged Leaves most of the work to her unerstudies. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge defini..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every t..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How Dr. tolbert can even be called a doctor is beyond me. she has as had bad reviews posted on this site and I noticed if someone post a bad comment that it's ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert should not even be called a Doctor. She was paid off and put a child in Danger with and abusive mother. Her license should be taken away and I am go..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her. -J.S."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The Tolberts license should be taken away from her I am reporting her to the department of health and slapping her with a serious law suit. She is a very predu..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Intelligent, Professional, Trustworthy, Attractive, I highly recommended her and her staff!"

January 19, 2015