You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Tolbert is exceptionally qualified, experienced, through and looks at all sides and reviews all materials given to her by both sides involved in the case. She leaves nothing to chance and is focused on the safety and security of the child. I consider myself to be very fortunate that the court ordered Dr. Tolbert and her practice to be involved in my case.

Submitted April 14, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Tolbert over anyone else. She did an amazing job as a witness and helped my case reach its full potential. She takes her work very seriously and is very reliable. Besides being efficient, she is highly effective at her recommendations being applied. No doubt the best!!

Submitted March 28, 2016

She's an outstanding psychologist who sincerely fights for best interest. She is superior to any psychologist I have met and is overall exceptional. I thank you Dr. Tolbert for eveything!

Submitted March 28, 2016

Charges $10,000 to do a report that you'll never get. I've attempted so many times via email and leaving her messages that seem to never be returned. Uses excuses of her children being in the hospital or her personal court implement to delay. Beware before retaining.

Submitted March 17, 2016

The judge approved our motion in July 2014 for a social investigation in our custody dispute and we chose Dr. Tolbert. We have yet to receive a final report. We have been waiting 20 months now! When we contact her to ask, she doesn't reply. When our lawyer contacts her, her staff will claim we will receive the report "in a few days". This has been going on for a year. In the meantime we are a family in crisis, and we can't move forward in our court case without that darn report. I'm disappointed, she is supposed to be a professional but has not acted as such.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Steals your money without ever producing anything. E-mail and voice-mail messages go into a black hole. She didn't complete the work that I hired her for and didn't return my retainer. She's a liar and a fraud.

Submitted February 19, 2016

Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the paramount factor. Additionally, her testimony in my case was the deciding factor and was unmatched. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolbert in any child custody case.

Submitted July 5, 2015

Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent effectively.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge definitely respected her opinions and she followed the recommendations Dr. Tolbert said would be best for my daughters. Only complaint is that was not cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The kids are worth it. We really do feel thankful we had her on the case.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert is exceptionally qualified, experienced, through and looks at all sides and reviews all materials given to her by both sides involved in the case. S..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would definitely recommend Dr. Tolbert over anyone else. She did an amazing job as a witness and helped my case reach its full potential. She takes her work v..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's an outstanding psychologist who sincerely fights for best interest. She is superior to any psychologist I have met and is overall exceptional. I thank you..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Charges $10,000 to do a report that you'll never get. I've attempted so many times via email and leaving her messages that seem to never be returned. Uses excu..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The judge approved our motion in July 2014 for a social investigation in our custody dispute and we chose Dr. Tolbert. We have yet to receive a final report. We..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Steals your money without ever producing anything. E-mail and voice-mail messages go into a black hole. She didn't complete the work that I hired her for and d..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dishonest, Very Deceptive, and UN-Trustworthy. The courthouse grapevine indicates the same with other clients."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, is a Fraudulent Thief. She's harms her clients, and steals funds, without producing reports. She erases, unfavorable reviews to lure ad..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Kristen Tolbert is a very dangerous individual. I would not even call her a doctor. She is sneaky and she lies. She puts children in danger. Her office staff a..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The following client reviews were removed, leaving the unsuspecting open to further harm. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert is a fraud. She robbed me of $ 8900.00. ..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a man hater in every case she goes after the man !!! She is a nut and needs help stay away from this person 😉 she erased all negative post !!! She is dan..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Once Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, grabs your money, and fails to provide "anything", but a fraud, she's uses her lying sock puppets, (staff) to cover for her. They ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, was trained by abusers, as a student of the "C" rated, William T Dwyer High School. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, allows the dangers to exist..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " See a partial, of just a few comments removed A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How Dr. tolbert can even be called a doctor is beyond me. she has as had..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert was hired to describe an event, at a public school. A School employee, abused, and then, abducted a child from a parent, and violated court..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't think she's on Angie's list, so here's just a partial review 1. Dr, Kristin M Tolbert, went to William T Dwyer High School. 2. Dr. Kristin M Tolbe..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "1. Dr, Kristin M Tolbert, went to William T Dwyer High School. 2. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert was hired, to write a "complete, Forensic Psychological Report. 3...."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DAn Example of Fraud. Subject: RE: Report From: amy@forensicpsychologicalcente r.com Date: Thu, February 5, 2015 4:57 pm To: "'Dr. Tolbert'" <drktolbert@g..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "f you send your child to a Palm Beach County public school, and there's abuses by school employees, on children, don't expect Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, to write a ..."

July 16, 2015

July 9, 2015

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert is the consummate professional. Besides taking her work very seriously, she went the extra mile in my case to make sure my children's safety was the..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin M Tolbert's staff, Both, Amy Golowski and Melissa Cardero, both collected $ 9800.00 for Dr. Kristin Tolbert, for production of a report, that nev..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hey, ALL PEOPLE BE AWARE. I'm sorry to hear that you got stung too. Amy Golowski, and Melissa Cardero, extracted $ 8900.00 from me. Dr. Kristin M Tolbert,..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "ALL PEOPLE BEWARE. This unprofessional Dr. gets high ratings only from people that pay her to find the opposing party guilty. She has no feelings for the child..."

June 17, 2015

June 12, 2015

June 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert jumped to a false conclusion about me within one hour of our meeting. I had pre-paid her $3,000. She testified against me in a deposition that nea..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Kristin Tolbert jumped to a false conclusion about me and nearly ruined my life testifying against me. She took money from me as well and never refunded me. ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert is a completely biased beast in situations involving May-December marriages. It seems her father left her mother for a younger woman. Buy..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristin Tolbert, is a fraud. She's not to be trusted."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Bias She is on the paying side Female leveraged Leaves most of the work to her unerstudies. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge defini..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every t..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How Dr. tolbert can even be called a doctor is beyond me. she has as had bad reviews posted on this site and I noticed if someone post a bad comment that it's ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tolbert should not even be called a Doctor. She was paid off and put a child in Danger with and abusive mother. Her license should be taken away and I am go..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her. -J.S."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The Tolberts license should be taken away from her I am reporting her to the department of health and slapping her with a serious law suit. She is a very predu..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Intelligent, Professional, Trustworthy, Attractive, I highly recommended her and her staff!"

January 19, 2015