Dr. Annette M. Raddatz

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Annette M. Raddatz

Dr. Annette M. Raddatz's Ratings

On November 1, I heard Annette Raddatz O.M.D. give a lecture at the Women's Club of Scottsdale the subject of providing healthcare using natural therapies that bring the body up to optimal function. On November 22, after a two week trip, I made an appointment to connect with her on the subject and on November 25 I began her 12 week weight-loss/weight management program that included a purification/detoxification phase, acupuncture and HCG. I lost about 30 pounds on the program over this period which included Thanksgiving. After about a month on the program I stopped taking about 7 medications. A month later I had full blood tests by my regular doctor who said most of my results were much better.

Doctor Annette and her program has done everything for me that I had wanted. Long time friends and acquaintances, as well as my regular doctor, tell me how good I look and how much weight I've lost.

The kind of weight that came off on the HCG phase was the impacted, hard to get at fat such as in the belly, chest, and shoulders.

I recommend Annette the acupuncturist to all who ask, as well as to some who should ask.

-John E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Annette, aka Dr. Needles is extremely informative and by far the best practitioner I have ever been to in my life. She was able to cure my Diabetes and in turn got rid of my IBS, anxiety, and insomnia all while also helping me combat chronic pain I've suffered for the last 12 years. She is a miracle worker and I refer her to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I was referred to MS Annette through a friend. I had been trying to conceive for two plus years and after seeing Annette aka Dr. Needles for 2 moths and after 5 treatments I was preggers!!! I am currently in week 37 and i have been telling everyone about my success, Acupuncture works! I have learned so much and she is extremely informative and listens. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Luv. Ms. Annette Raddatz and her ability to heal the mind body and soul, amazing and astounding results, a natural born healer, I can walk again!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135448].votes_count ]]