Ratings for Dr. Sonja J. Pownall

Sonia delivered my daughter in 2014 and I have to say she has been the best midwife I have had. The birth of my baby girl was great experience with Sonja ! She has excellent bedside manners patient explained everything that was going on asked for my input and was positive and caring through out the entire experience! It would be wonderful to find other midwives and Medical professionals like her! Thank you Sonja for your service!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I had the most amazing delivery. This midwife involved my family and made the whole experience relaxed and supportive. I couldn't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Wow! I made a prenatal appointment with Sonja after several friends told us about her. My husband and I were very happy with our care and couldn't recommend this midwife enough.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

This provider was very personable. She took the time to sit with me and go over all my pregnancy and birth questions. She involved my family at the delivery. We could not be more grateful. We highly reccomend her as a midwife.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Good office, I liked the staff and my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. I had received great care from this midwife. She was very thoughtful and informative!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Was not impressed with this midwife. She seemed more impressed with the letters behind her name than treating me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012