You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William G. Cushard

He seemed like a good doctor at first, he was willing to give me samples when my insurance was giving me problems, but over time I grew more frustrated with his service. He is chronically behind on his appointments. An hour turnaround for a 5-10 minute appointment is on a good day. Diabetes can be incredibly frustrating and his approach is to scold you for any deviation from a flawless diabetic regiment. I take insulin and typically have A1Cs in the 6 range. If having a cookie once a month keeps my spirits high and keeps me from jumping off a bridge (just kidding) then that cookie plays well into my overall management. He has no problem making me feel like a felon for such a thing. Diabetes also takes a ton of lifestyle changes and therefore is an incredibly personal disease with regards to management. But in his mind there is a one-size-fits-all lifestyle. Prepare to be lectured no matter how well you manage your condition or how aggresively you approach your treament.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Took time to look at my labs but didn't listen to much I said. Another old male doctor that doesn't want to acknowledge or really hear about the persistent debilitating symptoms a woman is having.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Listens to his clients. Gives plenty of time in the apppointments.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. William G. Cushard's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=347503'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

March 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=347503'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014