Dr. Jessica Lattman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Lattman

Dr. Lattman is an outstanding, skilled surgeon. I highly recommend her. She is warm, personable, and outstanding at what she does. I love my results!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I love going to Dr. Lattman! I trust her implicitly! She is very conservative and careful. Gives great advice and is always attentive. She is incredibly skilled! a genius...

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Lattman is a true pleasure. She is incredibly approachable and informative. The staff in her office is professional and welcoming. Her office and new operating facility are top notch. From the minute I walked into the office I knew that I would be taken care of and that I was in expert hands!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My experience with Dr. Lattman was absolutely wonderful in every respect. Dr. Lattman immediately put me at ease when I went to her for eye surgery. My apprehension was soothed with Dr. Lattman's warm manner. She is very easy to talk to and she was very patient explaining what I could expect from the preparation for the surgery and the result afterwards. I was always able to reach Dr. Lattman with any questions that I might have both before and after the surgery. There was never a problem too small for her to take the time to explain and to reassure me. The result of my eye surgery was masterful and the procedure was as pain free as one could expect. Dr. Lattman's operating facility is state of the art. It is a comfortable environment with excellent assistants. I heartily recommend Dr. Lattman.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Lattman is a wonderful, caring physician. I could not have been happier with my results and the entire experience. Her staff is competent and eager to help. Dr. Lattman is not only highly skilled but also posses a refined aesthetic vision. I would definitely recommend Dr, Lattman.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I appreciate perfection from a phsician especially when that said physician is working on my face. Dr Lattman is a pleasure, and certainly is accomplished at what she does. As a healthcare professional myself, I can say that when you find this breed in medicine you hold on to it dearly and tell everyone that needs this type of care. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Lattman is an absolutely wonderful physician. I find that she puts you at ease and is expert in her field. I would recommend her to others. She listens and is kind. A lovely doctor located in an ideal office location. I've been seeing her for some time now and am more than thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Lattman for a lesion on my eyelid that needed to be removed. I was able to see her and have the lesion removed on the same day as my initial appointment. The whole process was seamless fast and efficient, I am thrilled with my choice. M

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I went to Dr Lattman for removal of a bump on my eyelid. She was completely professional. She did an excellent job and I was treated with complete professionalism. I would very highly reccomend her!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Very bad experience, dr has no accountabiliy, as a surgeon she is a failure.She is irresponsible and has a worst team running the office for her, they are not qualified and inexperienced. Surgery was in March and I am still waiting on follow-up.Do not waste your money or time going to her. I still have very unconfortable cysts on my eyelid that were suppossed to have been removed during the procedure. I am still waiting on the results from the lab. Cysts were never sent for testing. I had gone for extenuous testing prior surgery including an mri...again do not go to Dr Lattman, she is the worst I have ever been too.

Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Jessica Lattman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jessica Lattman, MD is a trained specialist in oculoplastic surgery. She is Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. She completed her Ophthalmology residency training at The Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and then went on to an advanced fellowship in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. She graduated with honors in biology from Cornell University and received her medical degree from New York University. In addition to private practice, Dr. Lattman is a Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University where she supervises and teaches the residents. Dr. Lattman is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the New York State Ophthalmologic Society. Dr. Lattman has authored textbook chapters and numerous scientific articles in the field of ophthalmic plastic surgery and ophthalmology. She has been featured on local television as an expert in her field. Dr. Lattman has presented her research at the annual meetings of The American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

• Spanish
  • Russian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Blue Cross Of California