Dr. Jessica Lattman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Lattman

I appreciate perfection from a phsician especially when that said physician is working on my face. Dr Lattman is a pleasure, and certainly is accomplished at what she does. As a healthcare professional myself, I can say that when you find this breed in medicine you hold on to it dearly and tell everyone that needs this type of care. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Lattman is an absolutely wonderful physician. I find that she puts you at ease and is expert in her field. I would recommend her to others. She listens and is kind. A lovely doctor located in an ideal office location. I've been seeing her for some time now and am more than thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Lattman for a lesion on my eyelid that needed to be removed. I was able to see her and have the lesion removed on the same day as my initial appointment. The whole process was seamless fast and efficient, I am thrilled with my choice. M

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I went to Dr Lattman for removal of a bump on my eyelid. She was completely professional. She did an excellent job and I was treated with complete professionalism. I would very highly reccomend her!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Very bad experience, dr has no accountabiliy, as a surgeon she is a failure.She is irresponsible and has a worst team running the office for her, they are not qualified and inexperienced. Surgery was in March and I am still waiting on follow-up.Do not waste your money or time going to her. I still have very unconfortable cysts on my eyelid that were suppossed to have been removed during the procedure. I am still waiting on the results from the lab. Cysts were never sent for testing. I had gone for extenuous testing prior surgery including an mri...again do not go to Dr Lattman, she is the worst I have ever been too.

Submitted June 12, 2012

While Dr. Lattman is a very nice doctor, I did not feel that she was fully capable when faced with any complications. I ended up going to someone else.

Submitted February 6, 2007

very good!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2005

Dr. Jessica Lattman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jessica Lattman, MD is a trained specialist in oculoplastic surgery. She is Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. She completed her Ophthalmology residency training at The Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and then went on to an advanced fellowship in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. She graduated with honors in biology from Cornell University and received her medical degree from New York University. In addition to private practice, Dr. Lattman is a Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University where she supervises and teaches the residents. Dr. Lattman is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the New York State Ophthalmologic Society. Dr. Lattman has authored textbook chapters and numerous scientific articles in the field of ophthalmic plastic surgery and ophthalmology. She has been featured on local television as an expert in her field. Dr. Lattman has presented her research at the annual meetings of The American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

• Spanish
  • Russian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI