Dr. Jessica Lattman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Lattman

I visited Dr. Lattman following a surgery (Oct 2017) to remove the lacrimal gland in my right eye. Ocular Oncologists at Wills Eye Institute had diagnosed my swollen gland as lymphoma, and said it needed to be removed. Good news: it wasn't lymphoma, just inflammation. Bad news: the surgery at Wills Eye Institute left my right eyelid drooping severely, and the overall eyelid looking completely different from my left, with a much more severe depression in the crease due to the now missing gland. As a 47-year-old female who up to this point had been aging fairly gracefully, I was pretty disappointed with the damage to my appearance. After 3 unsuccessful consultations with other ocular reconstructive surgeons, I FINALLY found Dr. Lattman through a google search! Thank GOODNESS I did. She took one look, and immediately proposed a plan to restore some symmetry to my face. First, she would correct the ptosis in my right eyelid. Then, because i had a very shallow crease in my left lid, she would do an eyelid "lift" and carve out a new crease to better match the post-surgery deep crease in my left lid. I had the surgery with Dr. Lattman in May, and I am THRILLED with the results. And it has only gotten even better with time - after 6 months, symmetry isn't perfect, but close enough that it isn't too noticeable to anyone else, especially when I am wearing makeup. AND, the ptosis surgery was sheer perfection - my right eyelid now looks and behaves EXACTLY like the left - as if nothing had ever happened! Thanks to Dr. Lattman, I'm almost more happy now with my appearance than before the original issue with my lacrimal gland! She (and her team) were fabulous to work with, and completely understood and cared about what I was trying to achieve. Happiness is a visit with Dr. Lattman!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I never thought I would consider filler, but as I aged, I developed hollow areas under my eyes that made me feel self-conscious. After doing much research, I decided to try Restylane injections with Dr. Lattman a few years ago, and I’m so glad I did! Game changer! I look natural and more like my younger self in a subtle way—which is exactly what I wanted. And, results lasted up until two weeks ago, when I went back for a small touch up (and added a couple areas, too!). I'm again feeling wonderful! I trust Dr. Lattman’s judgement 100% (she advised what I did and didn’t need), and her skills are amazing (the injections were only slightly uncomfortable—and some areas weren’t painful at all!). Dr. Lattman’s bedside manner is fantastic, and her staff is wonderful, too. Thank you, Dr. Lattman!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Lattman and her team are amazing. Real pros. She does nuanced work that is world-class. Highest praise!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

For several years I looked for a surgeon to fix my distorted left eye and sagging left eyebrow but was told it was too difficult and not possible. A friend advised me to see Dr. Lattman and Dr Rosenberg .Finally I had found surgeons who could help me . I had the surgery 12 days ago and love the result. For me HAPPINESS is- a brow lift with Drs Lattman and Rosenberg with symmetrical eyebrows for the 1st time in 20 years. I'm sooo happy and amazed at what was accomplished since two other surgeons said it was not possible. I found the office staff very friendly and helpful throughout my experience especially Melissa who is very kind and quickly put my fears to rest. I'm amazed at how easy it all was -no pain -just a little discomfort for a few days .Have only one small bruise which is easily covered with make up. All my thanks to two very special surgeons Definitely will recommend them and come back again .Mary C.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Jessica Lattman , my upper eye lid procedure was painless, no bruising, no swelling...I was amazed how good they looked in just a couple of weeks. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lattman and her team

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I wanted blepharoplasty ( upper lid surgery) but most comfortable with Ophthalmologist surgeon. Natural looking result, very happy. All staff extremely nice and caring, experience exactly as it was described.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Simply terrific. I needed ptosis surgery, and all my objectives were achieved. I can see better, I do not look like I have had facial surgery and I do look better. She and her husband and entire staffs are worth every penny. Go see them!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I’m a person who rarely takes the time to write reviews but I wanted to take the time to complement Dr. Jessica Lattman for her expertise and professionalism when it came to doing my Botox. From the moment I stepped into her beautiful office and was greeted by her Staff I felt like patients matter. I know I made the right choice regarding Dr. Lattman and recommended her highly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I had a terrific experience with Dr Jessica Lattman, and all of her staff members, right form inquiry to post-op appointments. I decided to have lower eyelid blepharoplasty surgery but wasn't sure where to go. I didn't have any recommendations so I relied heavily on reviews and gut feeling. I spoke to several people at various practices throughout NYC but none of the gave me the warm feeling that I had when I first called Dr Lattman's office. The lady that answered the phone was extremely nice and informative. She briefly gave me some general information, and we discussed price and availability. She asked me to send in photos to get a better rough estimate. Once the office called back with a general price I made a reservation immediately and within days I had my first consultation with Dr Jessica Lattman. A+ goes to the initial experience, and I hadn't even seen the doctor yet. My initial consultation was even better. I didn't wait long (maybe 10 minutes?). Dr Jessica came in, took a look at my eyelids and confirmed my eligibility for blepharoplasty. She answered all my questions and was extremely nice and professional. She was easy going, comforting an reassuring that I was making a good decision. Her office was immaculate and exactly what you would hope for in an upper east side practice. She made me feel so comfortable that I even splurged and decided to get Botox in my forehead. My wife always said I needed it. To make a long review, short, and helpful... The day of my surgery came. I was all prepared. I had followed the easy pre-op instructions so I was feeling confident and excited. Her place of operation, just a couple of blocks from her main office was really nice and clean. Everyone there, including the anesthesiologist were all very pleasant. She really does have a great team working with her. I was in and out! Surgery lasted 15 minutes. I was in recovery for about 45 min or so and then went home with my wife. I couldn't be happier with my results. It's only three weeks in and I feel great. Friends that didn't even know I was having the procedure, complimented me with noticeable changes to my overall look. I highly recommend Dr Jessica Lattman. She and her team are terrific people!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have been fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Lattman's for over twelve years, for vision care and treatment of a blepharospasm with botox. Several years ago Dr. Lattman noticed an eye condition that required consultation with a specialist. She guided me through the process, which fortunately provided reassurance that it would not become an issue. She has also treated my blepharospasm successfully, so that the tick has been reduced and requires less frequent treatments. Dr. Lattman and her office staff combine great personal warmth and attention with finely tuned professionalism, in a beautiful, modern office setting. I am happy to give her the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Jessica Lattman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jessica Lattman, MD is a trained specialist in oculoplastic surgery. She is Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. She completed her Ophthalmology residency training at The Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and then went on to an advanced fellowship in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. She graduated with honors in biology from Cornell University and received her medical degree from New York University. In addition to private practice, Dr. Lattman is a Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University where she supervises and teaches the residents. Dr. Lattman is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the New York State Ophthalmologic Society. Dr. Lattman has authored textbook chapters and numerous scientific articles in the field of ophthalmic plastic surgery and ophthalmology. She has been featured on local television as an expert in her field. Dr. Lattman has presented her research at the annual meetings of The American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

• Spanish
  • Russian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare