Ratings for Dr. Elmer P. Manalo

He was a very knowledgeable doctor when it came to alternative meds. I was given medicine for what he thought was gout in my toe and it mad me so dizzy i couldn't even drive he made me lay down in his office for an hour and half until it wore down some. Ending result i had a pinched nerve in my foot that had to be removed by a real surgeon. Always really late and had a terrible bedside manner even crossed the line once which is why i switched doctors. I never was able to retrieve my medical records from him or his staff and he tried to sue me for a bill that was already paid to him through 3 different collection agencies.GOOOOOOD RIDDDINS TO HIM!!!!!!! HE should have lost his license a long time ago.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Humm he flew the coup but now he got arested at one of the other offices. giving out rx perscriptions for cash. shame on u... well trusted, humm let me think ah [NO] I'm glad I took the advice of others to get away from him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

THIS DOCTOR NO LONGER WORKS ON SOUTH EMERSON. HE FLEW THE COUP WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.WANT YOUR INFO TRY TO FIND IT. HE HAS TWO OTHER OFFICES CUMBERLIN AND GREENSBERG. I AM FORCED TO GET ANOTHER DOC BECAUSE HE MOVED. BUT THAT'S OK.THIS DOC HAS A PAST HISTORY..BAD THIS IS WHY HE HAS NO HOSPITAL HE SENDS PPL TOO.MEDICARE/MEDICAID WATCH OUT THERE'S BAD HISTORY THERE TOO HE WAS CAUGHT FOR FRAUD.I HAVE SINCE CHANGED DOC'S AT THE ADVICE OF OTHER DOC'S I'M SEEING. I'M GLAD TO BE AWAY FROM HIM. I HAVE GOTTEN THIS INFO FROM RELIABLE SOURCES OTHER DOC'S AT THE HOSPITAL I ATTEND.BE CAREFUL OF ALL MEDS HE GIVES U. LOOK THEM UP OR ASK A PHARMIST HE HAS A PAST HISTORY OF GIVING THE WRONG MEDS TO HIS PTS. GOOD LUCK

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

HE WASNT THERE, AND THEY SAID HE PROBUBLE WOULDNT SHOW UP FOR MANY HOURS AND THAT IT WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY. DONT WAIST YOUR TIME GOING HERE.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Very very late constantly long long waits to see him then you are lucky if your issues are even addressed

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

This doctor is so busy he doesn't really have time for his pts.He is good at what he does.You sometimes have to wait3 to 4 hrs the waiting room too see him. He changes his hours without notice. Crazy hours 7a to 10a on two days the the other are suppose to be until 7p.You can almost never get ahold of anyone in the office even on days he is in the office.It's hard for the pharmacy to reach him for refills sometimes it takes up to a week.His bedside manners are terrible.Schedules test you don't need.If you miss one appt he won't schedule you for a month or more out. Doesn't know if you called in to cancel or not. Staff changes frequently. Insists he see you every month wheather you need him or not.

Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Elmer P. Manalo's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1980)