Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Shaari

I've had a persistent problem with my ear for over six months. I have been to more than a few ENTs who were unable to help. Dr. Shaari has been amazing in identifying the source of the problem along with a solution. It has only been one week and my ear has improved drastically.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Amazing is an understatement!!! After seeing 4 ENT's Dr. Sharri was the only one that determined that my wife needed sinus surgery. His compassionate demeanor goes a long way to ensuring that his patients receive the best care possible!! He should be the standard of how other doctors are measured. Thanks again Dr. Shaari from Carlos and Rocio.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Shaari is wonderful. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! He never gives up on you and will listen to you and hear all of your concerns. I wish my general doctor was as good as Dr. Shaari.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I can not say enough kind words for Dr. Shari and his staff! Unbelievable doctor with incredible skills, knowledge and compassion! I came all the way from Ocean City, MD for my sinus surgery and it was the best decision I ever made! Four days post surgery now and not one minute of pain! Would recommend Dr. Shari over and over again! Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

There are no words for this doctor.....TRULY AMAZING!!!! I wish he was a doctor in all fields. Look no further....he's your guy!! :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I haven't seen Dr Sharri since 1999, Everytime I need to see a specialist, I'm always hopeful to find a doctor like Dr Sharri. I'm sure there aren't many out there like him. Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable. Know that if you need a specialist in his area of expertise, you are in the very best hands. God Bless Dr Sharri

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Shaari is the best doctor ever! He is truly amazing and cares for his patients. His compassionate is evident in his work and is always so kind and thorough! Dr. Shaari is the best!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Shaari is the absolute best ENT I have ever been to! They don't make many doctors like him anymore. In addition to being highly intelligent, competent, and up on the latest technological advances (which is important, because he is aware of innovative techniques that result in less pain and quicker recovery time that many doctors don't have experience with), his bedside manner is absolutely phenomenal! You simply cannot find a gentler doctor out there...and gentleness is pretty darn important when you're having someone perform surgery or stick things up your nose, which is an extremely delicate area. I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction done by Dr. Shaari, and he completely cured me of my sinus problems. I went from having a sinus infection every month for years, to not having a single one in almost 1/2 a year now. PHENOMENAL doctor and I would 100% recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr Shaari is the best! He is thorough. He returns calls with results. He is kind, compassionate and caring. Great staff. Awesome doctor! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Christopher M. Shaari's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ