Ratings for Dr. Rosa B. Ribon

Rude doctor that doesnt listen. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Ribon is kind, professional and very efficient. She takes the time to explain issued and provide alternatives. I am confident of her judgments. The staff is incredibly friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I waited a long time...and she did not have my medical records ....I will go back and see if I think she is qualified I too waited over 2 hours to see her

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I chose Dr. Ribon as a primary care doctor after having accompanied my wife to her check ups with Dr. Ribon. I was very impressed by her professional disposition, ability to listen to concerns, and carefulness in her examination. She conducted my intake exam and the next exam in the same professional manner. She took time to answer my questions. She responded to my concerns about hip pain by sending me for x-rays right at that site. She reviewed results of the x-rays that were read by an orthopedist and prescribed meds that have helped. She also referred me to an excellent Physical Therapist. In the second exam, I first met with a third year med student who very carefully reviewed results from my entry visit with Dr. Ribon. Then Dr. Ribon asked him to summarize his report on me, and he did that efficiency and accurately. She then asked me some questions and clarified results of my hip x-rays. I told her that the intern did an A+ job. She does too. My previous primary care doctor did not seem to care about me as a person and patient, but Dr. Ribon does. I find her to be a very competent and caring doctor. I was also pleased to see that she works well with intern doctors-to-be. She's a fine teacher.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Spent over an hour with her medical intern. She barely spent 3 minutes with me. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Very unsatisfied with my appointment. I only saw Dr. Ribon for maybe 60 seconds, but spent over an hour with her third year medical student who had no idea what she was doing. She listened to my heart beat for about 20 minutes....a procedure that should take 5 minutes max. In addition to that, Dr. Ribon agreed to treat me for ADHD which I had been previously diagnosed with in another state. However, when I went back for a second visit, and to get my new prescription, I was told that because this is a "University Clinic" they cannot treat for ADHD-- she should have told me this upfront when I called to make the appointment!!! I called specifically to find a physician in the area who could treat me for this. This appointment was a complete waste of my time (2 + hours) and I am really disappointed in her lack of communication and professionalism. I am now at Boca General and Family Medicine and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I love Dr. Ribon and recommend her for your primary MD. She is caring, knowledgeable, attentive and calls you back herself!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr Ribon is just a great doctor !very good with her patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Rosa Ribon referred us to a lousy specialist. She does not know what she is doing and needs more training. The above reviews are clearly written by her family members. We are completely unimpressed and would not give her a positive recommendation

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

An excellent doctor. Very king, polite and always smiles. She returns call back. Very compassion physician. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014