Ratings for Dr. Milka E. Martinez Arache

I called in to make an appointment with Dr. Martinez, who has been my doctor for about a year. The staff was wonderful, very helpful and attentive to me. They were able to work me in, as I was suddenly concerned for my health because of a medical condition. When Dr. Martinez came in to visit with me she seemed very annoyed that I was there. She said "why did you come to me for this, don't you have a gynecologist?" I was surprised because at my last visit we had discussed that I did not have a OBGYN and she offered to do my pap smear. I didn't know what to say. I was there because I was bleeding heavily for days with other scary symptoms and thought I might be having a miscarriage. I immediately shut down, fighting tears at her horrible attitude while she explained to me that she would send me to her OBGYN who was "a good doctor, to be a rural doctor." I am very disappointing and will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

very satisfied, excellent staff and excellent care

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012