You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla

Dr. Ciulla and his staff were great in handling my eye issues. They were professional in every way from operation to post-op foll-up. I am very greatfulo to Dr. Ciulla and my own Dr. for his referal because having the best is what i was looking for. As for the office punctuality, I get there are alot of people with eye needs and only so much time in a day - I certainly didnt mind the wait. Dr. Ciualla and staff knowlwdge is second-to-none. Thank-you all.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Everyone in both offices of the Midwest Eye Center were professional and pleasant. Not much of a wait for a Dr's office. Dr Ciulla was very professional and knowledgeable. Put me at ease with the laser procedure for torn retinas and the procedure was successful in fixing the tears.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Ciulla and his staff are wonderful. My mom has been seeing Dr. Ciulla for the past three years. I wouldn't take her anywhere else. I don't care how long we have to wait!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have been seeing this dr. since early 2000 with my mother, and then myself after 2006. I can't say enough how pleased I am with Dr. Ciulla and his staff. Everybody in the office is absolutely caring people. I know some are disgruntled about waiting, but to get excellent service is time consuming. I plan on that. Thank you, Dr. Ciulla and staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Cuilla and his entire staff were so helpful and knowlegable that they really reduced my fears and concerns. They gave me plenty of time to think about the procedure and ask questions. Dr. Cuilla is a great surgeon and has a perfect bed side manner and employees kind, competent staff. I would totally recommend him and his practice to anyone with retinal problems.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Great staff and Dr Ciulla was very thorough. Refined my vision back to 20/20.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I am so grateful for the fine surgery and treatment by Dr. Ciulla and his staff. He repaired the hole in the macula of my right eye and I have central vision again. I can read again. What a miracle. At 75 reading is so important to me. Thank you. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Ciulla and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable and kind. My mother thinks the world of all of them.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ciulla and his staff were great in handling my eye issues. They were professional in every way from operation to post-op foll-up. I am very greatfulo to Dr...."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in both offices of the Midwest Eye Center were professional and pleasant. Not much of a wait for a Dr's office. Dr Ciulla was very professional and k..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ciulla and his staff are wonderful. My mom has been seeing Dr. Ciulla for the past three years. I wouldn't take her anywhere else. I don't care how long we ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing this dr. since early 2000 with my mother, and then myself after 2006. I can't say enough how pleased I am with Dr. Ciulla and his staff. Ev..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cuilla and his entire staff were so helpful and knowlegable that they really reduced my fears and concerns. They gave me plenty of time to think about the p..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "waited forever, staff and doctor were rude couldnt even get my eye fixed at that time had to make another appointment ill never go back"

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ciulla and his staff are always very pleasant, explain what they are doing and why.... Have been going there for 3 years now and will continue."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and Dr Ciulla was very thorough. Refined my vision back to 20/20."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful for the fine surgery and treatment by Dr. Ciulla and his staff. He repaired the hole in the macula of my right eye and I have central vision ag..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=347372'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014