Ratings for Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz

Never been so humiliated in my life. Discussed a basic issue in front of God and everyone. Violated my Hippa and never thought to apologize for it. Could have been avoided if she had taken me into a room, But loudly discussed her feelings in front of staff and loud enough for all the clients that I had been sitting with for over an hour. Disgusting!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Friendly, thoughtful, thorough. I never felt as if she was hurried or didn't want to listen. Her staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

She is very thorough and personable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

My primary Dr.passed away earlier this year so I was in need of a new primary Dr. I was referred to Dr. Del Torro-Diaz.and made an appointment. Although the lengthb of time I had to wait to get in to see her was more than I had hoped, I did not have any medical issues that needed immediate attention, so all was good. When I met her she was such a warm and funny person that I immediately felt relaxed and in good hands. I really am hard to please when it comes to my Dr's, so I was grateful that I got a very intelligent and knowledgable Dr. She is on top of evrrything and has an abundant amount of resources to draw from. I would recommend Dr.DelTorro-Diaz to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable Dr. One suggestion: lessen the wait time to see her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I had to get a new doctor, and found Dr. Del Toro Diaz on my Insurance list. Having been hit with 2 major medical conditions immediately after becoming her patient I am very satisfied to have her as my new doctor. She is very thorough and knowledgable. She listens to my concerns and explains diagnosis and treatment very well. I am extremely pleased I chose her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Del Toro-Diaz is very thorough and I am confident in her care! I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

The staff was great, the doctor was awesome. Everything was quick. The only thing is I waited for almost 1 hr after my appointment to be seen.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Delta Dental