You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maria Choy

Dr. Choy is a miracle worker. Through acupuncture and homeopathic medicine, she has greatly eased my pain and helped improve my walking. I continue to see improvement and will continue with her. She cares about me as a person and listens.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Choy is amazing!! I had 5 pinched nerves after whiplash from a car accident. She performed acupuncture and I am now pain free. She is really great and caring.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Only after your money

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Choy. She really cares about her patients.She is excellent,and hands on.i cannot say enough about her, She has been my Doctor for 5 Years. She is very knowelgeble,and is up to date in all aspects in her field.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Choy has significantly improved my quality of lift. I have been to many doctors and tried any medicine that could relieve the pain from post herpatic neuralgia that I have lived with for over 2 years after having shingles. I am happy to say that her acupuncture treatment is showing remarkable results. She has also helped me with arthritis. I can say without reservation that besides being a very fine physician, she is the most warm, caring doctor I have ever known.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

As a retired medical office administrator in Monmouth County, I recognize a great doctor. Dr. Choy is much more that a great doctor, she is a true physician-healer. Not only has she received the best education in the USA, she has pursued training around the world, even the best acupuncture training in China. She asks the right questions, ofter more that other doctors and she LISTENS! She formulates a plan of healing for each patient and regularly follows-up. Her knowledge of medicine is extensive and she is brilliant. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

This practice is amazing! Dr. Choy helped my husband with severe disabling back pain in approx. 2months. he is back walking and has minimal pain now. also treated him with homeopathic meds for arthritis, etc. dr choy is phenomenal worth a try if you have been told nothing will help your pain as we were. my husband is 83 and a cardio patient she has him getting better everyday

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Choy has made wonderful changes to my feet. I was told was that the nerve damage was "irreversible" by other doctors. After 22 years I am regaining feeling back in my feet. She is easy to talk to and always willing to listen and offer advise. I'm so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Wonderful,brilliant, caring doctor has saved me from surgery twice. Treated for pinched nerve and herniated disc. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Maria Choy's Credentials

• Chinese

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Choy is a miracle worker. Through acupuncture and homeopathic medicine, she has greatly eased my pain and helped improve my walking. I continue to see imp..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Choy is amazing!! I had 5 pinched nerves after whiplash from a car accident. She performed acupuncture and I am now pain free. She is really great and carin..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=347353'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014