Ratings for Dr. Deborah Schonfeld

We were recently seen at Sick Kids by Dr Deborah Schonfeld and she was absolutely amazing. Great with our daughter who had a buckle fracture in her wrist. Delightful, efficient, promised to follow up via phone which she did. I wish all doctors were like her. A-MA-ZING!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I so much agree with previous review .I could write the exact words . she did unnecessary test on my child just because she did not like the way i was questioning eveything

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Terrible, she should not be working at The sick kids hospital. She treats the parents terribly, very arrogant and condescending. She Judges the parents and doesn't look at the child's actual symptoms. The parents can tell her what's wrong and she ignores them so she can act superior, good Drs do not behave this way. I can't even imagine how many sick children get sent home from her Misdiagnosing them. Doesn't reflect well on Sick kids.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015