Ratings for Dr. Vlada Groysman

I waited three months for an appointment with Dr. Groysman and I was referred by another doctor. They sent me a book of around 20 pages to fill out before going to her office plus online paperwork also. I had to wait about half an hour in the waiting room and another 45 minutes in the clinic room. She spent maybe 10 minutes with me and the entire time she insulted me and embarrassed me and criticized me. Her nurse kept telling me she was reading over all my history and that’s why my wait was so long, but she obviously didn’t read a thing because she asked all the same questions I had answered in my paperwork. She didn’t even look closely at my problem area , merely glanced at it. I was expecting at the very least a biopsy since I’ve seen numerous other doctors and they all agreed it was a dermatological problem. She was rude and extremely insensitive. As soon as she and her nurse left my room, I was crying. She was horrible. She wanted to see me back in 2-3 weeks and I scheduled an appointment, but her office kept calling me and rescheduling, so I decided that was fate telling me not to go back. The meds she prescribed didn’t help me at all, as I told her when she prescribed them, since I’d been on all of them before. I’ve seen many doctors over the years and none of them have ever treated me so poorly or with such scorn and disrespect.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Amazing care! Extremely Knowledgeble and very kind to my mother. Were extremely happy and have been singing her praises to our entire church.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr Groysman is very friendly and professional. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful. Dr. Groysman will go above and beyond to help you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Vlada Groysman's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Coventry Healthcare