Ratings for Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum

This guy is only concerned with the almighty dollar. I know someone who became physically ill from the combination of drugs he prescribed. Go to just about anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

A great Doctor and Staff. I look forward to seeing and speaking with him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

The nurse I saw was pleasant, however the overall admin staff are some of the rudest people in the healthcare industry. It takes over 30 minutes to make an appointment due to being on hold so long. Your appointment waiting time is over an hour and you only have 15 minutes with the doctor. Fees are out of control when requesting medical rec., etc. Overall, I saw this doctor for three years, but had to change due to poor service and high cost.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I saw this doctor for about 6 months. During that time I found the staff to be unfriendly, rude and uncooperative. On 3 separate times, I called the office and left messages. I was having an issue with one of the medications he prescribed and needed to know whether I should reduce or stop it. He never called me back as he never got the messages. Also, I found the doctor's attitude arrogant and dismissive. At one stage, he had me on 5-6 medicines all at once. My children had to drive me to his office and tell him I was taking too much as I was so dazed. Whenever they or I complained and/or questioned him about this, he ignored what we were saying and he became annoyed. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012