Dr. Ameen Habash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ameen Habash

I became a patient of Dr Ameen Habash after being diagnosed with breast cancer and electing to have a double mastectomy with reconstruction. Dr. Habash did the reconstruction portion of the surgery. My new breasts look great, both in shape and size with the scars barely visible (especially after doing the nipple tattoo). Dr Habash has been a member of my cancer treatment team since early in the process and could not have been more positive, attentive, educational and supportive. He took time during each appointment (pre op. and post op.) to explain in detail where we were in the process, set realistic expectation and explained what was to come next. During each of these appointments he not only took care of my physical (medical) needs, he also acknowledged and discussed the emotional turmoil associated with cancer and mastectomy. My husband and I left his office after each visit feeling more positive and better prepared to handle the next step. Dr Habash was instrumental in my recovery process and consistently demonstrated that my well being was his top priority. I am so thankful for having Dr Ameen Habash as my plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

You will never find a better doctor! Dr. Habash was the shining light throughout my breast cancer journey. His surgical skills are unsurpassed and his concern for my emotional well-being was beyond all expectations. His office staff is equally wonderful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Going through breast cancer is no easy ride. Probably the hardest thing I've had to endure in my life. But thanks to Dr. Habash and his profound empathy for my journey and his extensive knowledge with breast cancer patients, made a world of difference. He is a gift from God. I am thankful I had him on my corner through the nightmare cancer brought to my life. I would recommend him to anyone facing breast cancer, mastectomy, and reconstruction. Thank you, Dr. Habash!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Amazing plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Very Caring and a perfectionist

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Doctor Habash helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel during a very difficult time in my life, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to make the decision to do a breast mastectomy and breast reconstruction. With his excellent knowledge, listening skills and patience, he made me and my family feel more at ease.We never felt rushed, never felt that there un answered questions. We knew I was in excellent hands during and after the surgery, my family was kept up to date constantly, the constant visits after the surgery and follow up appointments thereafter and results! The nightmare of my illness slowly became a dream of recovery, all thanks to this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Habash has preformed lipo on me in the past and I was ready to do it again and do a breast augmentation. Dr Habash moved to Texas. I glad booked a flight and hotel to go see him. He is very professional and made me feel completely comfortable! I was so thrilled with my results the first time, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I am only a few weeks out but can already tell he did an amazing job. It's just what I asked for! I will always follow Dr Habash! I already have the best surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Habash did an excellent job in actually reconstructing my wife's breast. I call him the Picasso of female breast. Dr. Habash was very patient with us because we both had lots of questions. He was not in a rush when providing us information and made us feel extremely comfortable. I thoroughly recommend any one needing his services to have him as your doctor. You will definitely be satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I was very nervous at first due to the fact that the previous Dr. I had gone through did an aweful job and just seemed to care about how much money he could get from me. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Habash ! He truly cared, his staff was amazing, and I have never been more comfortable with any dr. as I am with him. And I had no idea that after 5 children I could look better than I did before having them ! I can`t stress enough how perfectly happy I am, this is the Dr. to go to, no need to interview any others, and his pricing is more than reasonable ! I bragg about Dr. Ameen Habash any chance I get. :)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

From beginning to end, Dr. Ameen Habash was with me every step of the way.Dr. Habash explained all of the pros and cons with each type of incision and implant.He also encouraged me to make my own decision and not listen to others about the route that they choose.At the consultation, Dr. Habash was so professional.He made the consultation quick and he never made me feel uncomfortable. The procedure took about two and a half hours.It is now been almost 5 years since my surgery and I couldn’t be happier!I attribute my positive experience to selecting Dr. Habash as my surgeon.He prepared me for all the different obstacles that I may face before, during and after my surgery. He not only equipped me for the physical changes that I would go through, but the mental changes as well. I am so pleased with my results and even more pleased to call Dr. Habash my surgeon. I would do it all over in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Excelent doctor and great care. I recommend him 100% and I guarantee you satisfaction. I will definitely recommend him to my friends. Happy customer .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Ameen Habash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) active member

• English

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Southlake, TX