Ratings for Dr. Angelo J. Cambio

Dr. Cambio is so wonderful! He treats me with compassion and care, explains his assessment clearly, and takes time to explain the treatment plan. The staff at the office are amazing as well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr Cambrio ruined my life... He ruined my holidays by ignoring my dad's bleeding which turned into stage 4 kidney cancer and my dad died. Dr Angelo Cambrio should be in prison. See you in court you scum bag.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My dad suffered and died because of this bimbo. My dad has been going to Dr.Cambio since January 2014 because he kept on having blood in his urine.every visit my dad was cancer free march of 2016 no cancer. My dad went to Miriam hospital ER on May 22 2016 and he found Out that he had stage 4 kidney cancer. My dad stayed in the hospital and rehab only went home for 5 days in July 2016. August 25th,2016 my loving father passed away. I blame Dr.Cambrio for the death of my father. My dad lost a lot of weight and stopped walking because the cancer got into his bone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I put my trust in dr Angelo Cambrio but I fooled myself. My dad now has stage 4 cancer because dr Cambrio misdiagnose my dad for the past 2 years.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I started seeing him when my old urologist stopped taking my insurance. I was a little nervous due to some of the poor ratings his father (whose also a urologist) received). I found Dr. Angelo Cambio to be very kind and thorough. The prostate exam was performed with little discomfort compared to my last urologist. I also had a cystoscopy done, and that was fairly pain free even without anesthesia. For most of my visits, he is generally on time, and I haven't had any problems with the staff at either the West Warwick or Cranston office. I would very much recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Angelo J. Cambio's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)