Ratings for Dr. Michael Ali

Dr Ali and his receptionist Stacy are an excellent team. They're prompt on appointments, polite and Dr Ali takes his time to listen to you, offer a suggestion, etc, etc. He has helped my anxiety and trouble falling asleep, diagnosed my phenomonia in 2 minutes last winter and after a quick x-ray, he was correct. I have been seeing him for about 3 years now and I have nothing negative to say. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have found Dr. Ali to be very knowledgable, thorough, and polite. He answers questions and does not make you feel rushed. His secretary Stacy is pleasant and competent and is a definite asset in this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

i havent had a doctor in years and I saw him for the first time a week ago and was extremley impressed. he told me things i didnt even know i had. i was prescribed a few medications that helped me instantly in a few days and i have never felt better! the staff is helpful and very pleasent as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

He is unwilling to order advanced testing to figure out the real cause of my distressing symptoms and said he thinks I am "Psychosomatic" without really knowing me. He appears to lack knowledge on how various types of Lymphoma can present because he said, "It can't be lymphoma because a lump would grow very large, very fast." He couldn't feel lumps that I can feel and my partner can feel. He dismissed symptoms of weakness, exercise intolerance, night sweats, pain in ribs and deleted the prior FP suggestion of "Fibromyalgia" just because I wasn't told that was a possibility. Don't you think a good FP would explore that possibility before eliminating it off my record?

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012