Ratings for Dr. Mike Kelly

Amazing neurosurgeon and team! Diagnosed me with a Meningioma tumour requiring surgery. Dr Kelly did an excellent job on my surgery. Its two weeks later and I’m recovering very nicely. I can enjoy a long life now with my family and kids:). I would recommend this doctor and his team to anyone needing neurosurgery services.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Amazing Neurosurgeon. Diagnosed me with a frontal lobe Meningioma. Did an excellent job with my brain surgery. Gave me my life back and I feel so thankful to God for placing me in this doctors care! Dr Kelly is an amazing neurosurgeon plus has excellent bedside manner. He did an excellent job with my craniotomy incisional line!! U can barely notice it! His whole team is amazing, including Dr Peeling & Aaron (registered nurse). Thank u!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Great Doctor and team, are world class. Had sugery to remove a macroadenoma 4.5 years ago and gave me back my life

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Removed my wife's tumour, stressful situation for us, him and the team handled it great and kept us very informed all the way through. Saved her life. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Fantastic Doc. Explained everything & went like clockwork. Did get put off for a couple of days due to an emergency stroke, but went fine. Hero to me & my family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Didn't do his job. Cost me my favorite person in the world.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Admitted me from the ER with meningitis until my neurosurgeon could take over. Phenomenal doctor!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Seems to me they remove the unfavourable ratings for Dr. Kelly. We had left a negative rating for Dr. Kelly but it seems to have disappeared. He saw our son for headaches but said it was not serious and he died days later. He was not dedicated to our son's care. Would not want him to treat anyone

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Kelly performed more than one surgery on me and was fantastic in all aspects! He was very attentive, patient, and infomative with me and my family. And his receptionist Becky always got back to me in a timely manner, with answers to whatever my question was. They are amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing Doctor and his staff is the best. He made me feel relaxed and loved his confidence especially when faced with surgery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016