Ratings for Dr. Eddie Gurnell

“Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity.” I just love this doctor’s bedside manners! Thank you, Dr Gurnell for being who you are & always having your patients’ best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

He give 200% to care for his patience. A lifesaver

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Outstanding Doctor! His knowledge , his caring nature and total aproach make him outstanding. Thank you Dr Gurnell

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Gurnell is the caring doctor I have came across and always has his patients best interests at heart I’m forever grateful being under his care

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Bad attitude will never see me ever again! Has a huge chip on his shoulder!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Gurnell is the best doctor I have ever come across. I will always recommend him to everybody I know. He even texted me from overseas when I was concerned about my daughter's recovery. He really cares about his patients and their families. You are not just a number with him. He tells you the truth with empathy and does extensive research for the benefit of the patient and takes the best option in the circumstance. My daughter had a huge brain tumor. He really is God send and a world class doctor. The person with the negative review surely had the wrong telephone numbers! Thank you Dr Gurnell for what you have done and still doing for our family!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Gurnell is amazingly caring. Texted me during his holiday. Calm persona and precision needed in his field. I had experience with a previous neurosurgeon and am also a theatre nurse so know what I'm talking about.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Eddy Gurnell is a calm Neurosurgeon with a precision for explanatory outcomes and decision making. He is a specialist who takes fear out of the patient in times of crisis and confusion. I would rate him as a world class specialist in this field. He will stand the test of international intellectual decorum and global practice with the best of the world. BRAVO. Professor Jerry O Kuye, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Gurnell you have received a God's given talent. You are the best. Thank you for what you did for me. Dalene Huyser

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Thank you for the impact you had on my health. Removing my excruciating pain within hours. A surgeon with a God given talent. Mani Neves

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015