Ratings for Dr. Eddie Gurnell

Dr Gurnell is the best doctor I have ever come across. I will always recommend him to everybody I know. He even texted me from overseas when I was concerned about my daughter's recovery. He really cares about his patients and their families. You are not just a number with him. He tells you the truth with empathy and does extensive research for the benefit of the patient and takes the best option in the circumstance. My daughter had a huge brain tumor. He really is God send and a world class doctor. The person with the negative review surely had the wrong telephone numbers! Thank you Dr Gurnell for what you have done and still doing for our family!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Gurnell is amazingly caring. Texted me during his holiday. Calm persona and precision needed in his field. I had experience with a previous neurosurgeon and am also a theatre nurse so know what I'm talking about.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Eddy Gurnell is a calm Neurosurgeon with a precision for explanatory outcomes and decision making. He is a specialist who takes fear out of the patient in times of crisis and confusion. I would rate him as a world class specialist in this field. He will stand the test of international intellectual decorum and global practice with the best of the world. BRAVO. Professor Jerry O Kuye, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Gurnell you have received a God's given talent. You are the best. Thank you for what you did for me. Dalene Huyser

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Thank you for the impact you had on my health. Removing my excruciating pain within hours. A surgeon with a God given talent. Mani Neves

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Gurnell is just God sent, His works are just super amazing.. He removed a tumor on my skull the next day I was out of ICU, I also would like to appreciate his team, nurses sisters and porters at Little Company of Mary.. They are just amazing Matthews. 11 February 2015. Thank you Dr, may God bless and keep you

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

This doctor diagnosed me, with a cyst in my brain. He explained the pros and cons about the surgery. Gave me time to make a informed decision. And performed this very delicate surgery. I was only 2days in ICU and discharged, due to my good recovery. He is very humble and extraordinary talented. Thank you Dr Gurnell.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

A super human being, outstanding surgeon! He saved my life, thank you. He removed 3 cancerous tumours from my brain, 2 years ago and I am going strong.Thank you Jesus for this talented man.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I went to Dr Gurnell suffering from severe neck spasms and pain. He had an MR performed on me and promised to come back to me with a diagnosis. Despite numerous phone calls to his consulting rooms and messages left. I am still waiting for his feedback since March 2012. Good doctor?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Great service received both from staff and doctor. He takes time to explain your situation until you understand the full extend of it. You feel comfortable and relaxed when at his rooms. I highly recocmend him!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013