Ratings for Dr. Yingli Yu

Have visited Dr. Yu for different reasons & was always very satisfied with the results. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Went to Dr. Yu to help quit smoking a while ago. When I left, it was like I had never smoked before. Oh yeah, that was January 5th, 2016 and I haven't smoked since! I'm going back to her next month for treatment for my diabetes mellitus.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Yu, although a very nice woman did not help me through acupuncture. Remember people that acupuncture is not regulated in MB, meaning that anyone can call themselves an acupuncturist! I found the cold bright room to be unsettling and the strange electric machine she put on the needles was downright uncomfortable. Now that I have been to someone that has all the right credentials I am finally seeing results. I'm sorry but I would not waste the money on Dr. Yu's treatments.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Yu is amazing . Takes the time to get to know e everything about you and your concerns . Not only puts up with but answers all my questions . Personable and kind . Very happy with the treatment .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Best Acupuncturist in Winnipeg! I have been seeing Dr. Yu for over 7 Years! She has amazing knowledge and is genuine in her concern for You. My first visit was memorable in that she did not treat me, as she diagnosed I had a fracture in my foot...she told me to go for X-rays and sure enough my foot had a fracture. I highly recommend going to see her, you will be impressed!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Yingli Yu is fantastic. She took her time getting to know me and my concerns. I am very grateful because I feel that she understands me and wants to help me (unlike others who rush you out the door when the time is up). Yingli is very kind, friendly and welcoming. I felt extremely relaxed sharing my issues with her and she was also able to explain to me the best way to proceed. I look forward to continuing my acupuncture therapy with her. I would definitely recommend Dr. Yingli Yu for my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Yu for almost 2 years and I find her awesome. She listens to concerns, works on problem areas and gives helpful suggestions. The problem I initially went to her for has been corrected and I now continue to go to keep it from happening again. She is very knowledgeable in her field, friendly, always smiling and takes as much time with you as needed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr.Yu is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I really like her and I feel very comfortable with her. I have just started my acupunture sessions with her, but I am confident that is going to help me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Highest quality Professional. Her expertise and knowledge becomes more pronounced the more, you understand she has You as your #1 Priority at heart. Truly outstanding Professional!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012