Dr. Kristina Romic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristina Romic

Wonderfully friendly, caring, informative and very gentle. Thank you kindly for your assistance in my time of need.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Upon a recommendation,I visited Dr. Romic to address a problem I have been having with two back teeth. She explained to me what the problem was and why . We ended up doing both root canals and crowns....my jaw feels amazing now....very professional...explains what will happen, The staff is exceptional and they go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable.. the office also follow up a day later with a phone call which has never happened to me from any dentist I have visited. I felt this was a very nice touch...also just had my first cleaning at the office and again, staff couldn’t have been more professional .....very happy!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Outstanding dental care, and personality to match.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

A wonderful dentist, lovely person and excellent workmanship! You can always trust Dr. Romic to get the job done right.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Romic is wonderful. She's done every type of dental work in my mouth, and it is all as perfect as I could want. Dr. Romic is kind, patient and focused on every details of her work. I strongly recommend her and the entire team at her office. Quality of care is top notch from every single person there.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

She’s the best! Smart, friendly and great hands. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I have followed Dr. Romic to 3 practices and am so happy that she has her own office in Burlington now. She is worth the time and the travel. Her attention to details is incredible and she is more thorough than any dentist or doctor I have ever had. I would follow her anywhere, but am glad she has her own office and will be staying for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Such a lovely, intelligent and caring young dentist. We can tell she earned the awards on her office wall. She is so thorough and explains things so nicely. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

This dentist is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. Very knowledgable, excellent communication and great work. Highly recommend her to anyone in the Hamilton area. Great chairside manner too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Kristina Romic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kristina Romic Graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2008 as the winner of multiple academic awards, including recognition of being in the top 5% of the graduating class. She focuses her practice on the entire family, ensure that everyone has healthy teeth, a confident smile and a wonderful experience at each appointment.

• Croatian