Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez

Having Cataract surgery was made very easy by the organized method of all concerned. When a issue popped up a few weeks later was fitted into the office schedule within two hours. Dr Rodriguez is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon and very easy to talk with. I have over 30 years experience as a RN with extensive experience in all aspects of the Operating Room so I am also looking at the whole picture i.e. Day Surgery at Guelph General Hospital.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I think Dr. Rodriquez and her staff are wonderful. They are very caring and knowledgeable at all times. I have had to see her on short notice and have always been accommodated. She is lovely and remembers things about you that you tell her and comments on them upon your return...sometimes 6 months later! I don't want to have to see her often, but if I must I will feel confident in her diagnosis and procedures. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I must agree with the below comment. Michael, that you see before Dr. Rodriguez, is much more accommodating and understanding, more professional than she is. She is very impatient and in a big hurry to move on to the next patient. It feels like the follow up appointments are a big inconvenience, although I'm quite sure the $ isn't.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I find this doctor very rude and impatient. Without asking me to remove my glasses, she stick her fingers between my glasses and eyes and rubbed my eyes. When she was done my glasses was very dirty and could barely see through it. When I asked to get my glasses cleaned , she said "we don';t do glasses here". I got a very negative feeling from her and never want to see her again!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Good Doctor and staff- BUT almost impossible to reach by phone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Hello, I agree completely with these raving reviews! I just recently had my eldery Mom in for her 2nd cataract surgery, and this was the first time I had met her. Her care for my mom was outstanding!! I was very pleased that she took her time with my Mom. And yes, her staff are all very, very nice people!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have over 40 years of experience in the medical/pharmacological business environment and have high personal expectations of my Medical Professionals. Dr. Rodriguez did not disappoint. She was efficient and professional in managing my cataracts, demonstrated exceptional communication skills, including listening to my concerns. She was sensitive that the eyes she was working on were my only eyes and I am heartened that her family and our community can produce a person and professional of such calibre. She is truly a credit to the medical profession. Glen Duff, Rockwood

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Very personable, efficient and easy to work with. She knows what she is doing and shows a interest in each of her patients. Her office is new and has all the equipment to make it a successful practice. Her team is very nice and very helpful. Would recommend anyone that has eye problems to use Dr Rodriguez.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Rodriguez, in July 2011. She did a good job of explaining it all to me, since it was my first eye surgery of any sort. She was a nice blend of very friendly and yet efficient. She looks young, but ... that means that she has all the newest procedures, right? I believe that she graduated from Queen's Dept. of Opthalmalogy in 2009. The booking people were also friendly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012