You may also like

Rate Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez

Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez's Ratings

I find this doctor very rude and impatient. Without asking me to remove my glasses, she stick her fingers between my glasses and eyes and rubbed my eyes. When she was done my glasses was very dirty and could barely see through it. When I asked to get my glasses cleaned , she said "we don';t do glasses here". I got a very negative feeling from her and never want to see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Good Doctor and staff- BUT almost impossible to reach by phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Hello, I agree completely with these raving reviews! I just recently had my eldery Mom in for her 2nd cataract surgery, and this was the first time I had met her. Her care for my mom was outstanding!! I was very pleased that she took her time with my Mom. And yes, her staff are all very, very nice people!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2200112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have over 40 years of experience in the medical/pharmacological business environment and have high personal expectations of my Medical Professionals. Dr. Rodriguez did not disappoint. She was efficient and professional in managing my cataracts, demonstrated exceptional communication skills, including listening to my concerns. She was sensitive that the eyes she was working on were my only eyes and I am heartened that her family and our community can produce a person and professional of such calibre. She is truly a credit to the medical profession. Glen Duff, Rockwood

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Very personable, efficient and easy to work with. She knows what she is doing and shows a interest in each of her patients. Her office is new and has all the equipment to make it a successful practice. Her team is very nice and very helpful. Would recommend anyone that has eye problems to use Dr Rodriguez.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Rodriguez, in July 2011. She did a good job of explaining it all to me, since it was my first eye surgery of any sort. She was a nice blend of very friendly and yet efficient. She looks young, but ... that means that she has all the newest procedures, right? I believe that she graduated from Queen's Dept. of Opthalmalogy in 2009. The booking people were also friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135916].votes_count ]]