Ratings for Dr. Sara Puente

One of the most kind, intelligent and hard working doctors.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

She is amazing. My children love her. Be prepared however to see residents most of the time. Also to have appointments cancelled because of poor planning on the office end. Sara however is worth it. Just don't expect much from the administration.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

She is a great Dr is always there to answer questions. Too many rush through appointments without letting their patients talk. She always remembers small details that make you feel comfortable. I have moved out of Strathroy but she's worth the drive back.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr Puente, is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very kind, and compassionate. I never felt rushed when I have been in to see. I feel very forunate to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Sara is a kind doctor and takes good care of her patients when they have problems.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Puente is the best doctor I've ever had! She is able to calm my nervous 6 year old, and I usually have at least one laugh every time I'm in to see her!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Puente is very accommodating and excellent with children. She genuinely cares for her patients and feel a personal rapport with her every time we see her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Great Doctor. Thorough and listens to you and tries to get to the bottom of your illness. Shows compassion

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I love Dr. Puente. She actully listens to you which is rare these days. She is great with the kids as well as myself. I am so glad she took my family on as patients. We got lucky! The admin. staff seem to be a bit unorganized, and I had to call repeatedly to get my son's referral for a specialist, but that had nothing to do with Dr. Puente, she made the referral right away.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Im a chronic care patient and Sara is my doctor and Im very greatful. She is a wonderful, kind hearted and well educated with todays medicine. I just have type one Diabetes/ on Diaylsis and now discovered I may have liver cancer and very grateful shes my care giver. Respectfully Paul B.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012