Ratings for Dr. Zerline Chambers-Kersey

Dr chambers and staff are the absolute best. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. Chambers is better then good she is the best. Knows what she is doing and very smart couldn't ask for a better person just not possible.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Chambers is better than good. Staff, especially the receptionis, like a few other reviewers commented, is the rudest, most abrupt, individual I've ssen in the health care profession. She is hurting Dr. Chambers practice.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Horrible. I saw Dr. Chambers for my first pregnancy. The receptionist was always rude. Dr. Chambers induced me 3 days before my due date for no reason other than not wanting to go over my due date. I believed "doctor knows best." Every intervention under the sun was used besides c-section. She told me I would never be able to push a baby out on my own with out assistance. She used the vacuum on my poor babies head. She cut me. I went on to have 2 amazing home birth's after that. I pushed out both of babies on my own who were a whole pound and a half bigger than my first without tearing. My body did it on its own without any help from anyone. Please do your research before your birth and choosing a care provider. Birth does matter. I wish I had enough room to type the whole birth story so you could see how horrible it was. I would not recommend Dr. Chambers to anyone. RUN! She does NOT believe in birth.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

The receptionist is horrid; never happy, always acts as if you are wasting her time, made many scheduling errors and not a pleasant person to deal with. Dr. Chambers is as sweet as they come and makes you feel like you're a member of her own family. On the downside, she is not very informative and had me double guessing what information she did give me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Chamber's for 16 years. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who cares about their patients and takes their time to listen and answer any and all questions. Her staff is just as excellent as she is. Unfortunately I have moved out of state and can no longer have her as a doctor. Beleive me it is my loss and deepest regret.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr Chamber is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have met. She goes the extra mile and she is very accessible.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Sincerely cares for all. She listens and takes her time with you. Always on time.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012