Ratings for Dr. Linda Stirk

Dr. Stick is just wonderful. I saw her years ago in the assessment room when I was worried about my baby, and she also assisted in delivering my other baby. Both times, she was just so warm, caring and respectful. A lovely human being.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I had my baby girl this noon. I just want to say how thankful I am to Dr Stirk.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr.Stirk is very very nice and experience. She is very helpful for me to delivery my baby and also visit me the next day. I like her so much.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

She is amazing, so experience and knowledgeable. she delievery my second baby within 20 mintues. she is so nice and kindly, i will high recommand her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Thought she was great. Had a great visit and the staff was nice.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Stirk was our on call OB when my wife was in labor. She was so wonderful that I have to come here to rate her 5 stars!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

By far the most incredible ob or even dr I've ever come across. Kind compassionate caring patient - just overall amazing. So blessed she was the on call during my last delivery. Will never forget how amazing she was.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Stirk is like no other....she is an amazing, passionate, patient, caring doctor. I had my son 9 years ago, and to this day I will never ever forget her. She was able to calm me down, through the preparation of an emergency C-section, she also checked on me after. I am so grateful that I went through my "birthing" experience with her by my side. She also is very well traveled , she travelled to the island of Barbuda, which is my family Origin...It was actually surprising but a refreshing experience to meet someone who did not correct me in the pronunciation of my island and who has experienced it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Stirk was the on-call doctor when I went into labour at NYGH. I had to have an emergency C-Section and her and her team that day made it such a relaxed experience. I had no fear at all. They talked to me the whole time and reassured me that everything was going great. After she stitched me up, she came around and gave me a hug and told me I was a trooper and she was happy to have done this with me. Once I was in recovery, she came in to check on us and to find out what we chose to name our little girl. She is such a wonderful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Stirk was the Doctor on call and delievered my baby at NYGH and I couldn't have asked for better! She made the right decision of forcep delievery for my baby boy. She's very skilled and sweet too!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016