Ratings for Dr. Linda Stirk

Dr. Sterk performed my d&c. Such a compassionate, funny, down-to-earth, and reassuring human being. I feel lucky that I had her through this experience.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr stirk delivered my 9lb 3oz baby three days ago. She is amazing! Baby was born in 30 mins and mommy had very very little tearing. She is such a skillful doctor. I am so lucky to have her deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Worst experience of my life. Had my baby at nygh in 2015 and she forced me to have an episiotomy even though my baby was already half out of me then let a student stitch me up without my permission. Those stitches opened up 2 days later because she clearly didn't watch his work well enough and I had an ongoing infection for 4 months trying to get her butcher job to heal. Worst experience of my life

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Stirk delivered my baby by emergency section and she was amazing. Calm, friendly engaging and truly cared about all of us. She wasn't my primary OB, Dr Adrian Brown was, and he was amazing as well. He missed the birth as it was his last day of a well deserved vacation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I loved Dr. Stirk. Best OBGYN in Toronto. Patient, reassuring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

She delivered my first baby! Very inspiring and encouraging. Really appreciate her!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Stick is just wonderful. I saw her years ago in the assessment room when I was worried about my baby, and she also assisted in delivering my other baby. Both times, she was just so warm, caring and respectful. A lovely human being.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I had my baby girl this noon. I just want to say how thankful I am to Dr Stirk.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr.Stirk is very very nice and experience. She is very helpful for me to delivery my baby and also visit me the next day. I like her so much.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

She is amazing, so experience and knowledgeable. she delievery my second baby within 20 mintues. she is so nice and kindly, i will high recommand her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017