Ratings for Dr. M Begam

Switched doctors she was uncooperative and refused to send in things if asked or referrals

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Receptionist little short on the phone but nice in person. Dr. Begam was friendly and a good listener. Have had no issues to date. I sure hope it all continues very comfortable with Dr. Begam and her receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Not sure if she went to medical school or uses google. Terrible Doctor!! Every time myself or my family go there, she's useless. She uses her opinions and not medical knowledge. Tells you to take Advil for everything. My brother had a sinus infection and she recommended honey. I really question her medical ability.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I wish I could find another doctor. She is always rude and laughed at me a few times. She also tells other people what I go there for (for example, she tells my mother about our visits and vice versa). She one time told me I eat to much because I gained a few pounds, and that my diabetes medication will not be adjusted due to the fact that I eat to much. When it was recommended by a diabetic clinic that my medication be adjusted. I dread going to see her, we always seem to argue and she talks to me like I am a child. I am currently looking for a new doctor and will have to put up with her until I can find someone decent.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I would prefer if she didn't rush through every appointment and tell me I'm wrong about what I feel. I'm tired of always hearing "take Advil" for anything I go in for. I've had to get second opinions on many occasions which just proved what she said wrong. She makes judgements out loud about things that she shouldn't. Would not recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

She is difficult to understand as her English is quite poor. She made me undress in front of her when completing a physical exam (i.e. Pap test). It made me very uncomfortable as I have always had the doctor or nurse leave the room both before and after completing a pap test. She also did not take my health concerns seriously and prescribed me the wrong medication. Thankfully the pharmacist caught her error. I would not recommend her, nor will I continue to see her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

she does not like to own up to her mistakes or suggestions from other sources

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Horrible doctor . Does not take the town to care for her patients

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

First visit was great...thereafter....horrible....denigrated me, laughed in my face, told me it was all in my head until she got test results, very disrespectful to me and my husband, made many mistakes...I am in the medical field and realized her mistakes...never washes her hands! Happy for the people she is nice with.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. A complete malpractice never met anyone so rude and unhelpful will be reporting to the doctors association.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014