Ratings for Dr. Ann Clarke

What an amazing Doctor! Never in my life have I ever met someone so knowledgable and so caring. She knows her stuff and knows how to listen to a patient. Absolute gem!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Good listener, not rushed, explains things clearly. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I was on this site looking at reviews of another doctor when I was curious to see how Dr. Clark's reviews were and had to put in my two cents when I saw there was only one review! Dr. Clark is an angel. She is exactly the type of Doctor you want to be dealing with, particularly when you are in emergency and going through a stressful situation. I was having a miscarriage when I saw her in Emerg and she was honesty a godsend. I think of her often because I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor to help me through a difficult time. She was so patient and took the time to explain things to me and reassure me that everything was going to be ok. She made me feel so comfortable and was so incredibly kind. I truly cannot find enough good things to say about her. Incredible physician. The staff rating is solely for the ER staff at PAH because they were subpar.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

ER doc. Very kind, takes the time to explain things. Appears very knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013