Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline N. Sandor

Dr. Sandor is the best family practice doctor I have been to. She takes the time to listen, is willing to follow up on items that need it, she actually reviews your file prior to seeing you and therefore can speak to issues or concerns that have been addressed in previous visits. I was bummed she moved out to Enon, but will make the drive b/c she is well worth it!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

The best Doctor I have ever had and trusted. The kettering health network lost the best doctor they had. Springfield just received a blessing by getting Dr. Sandor. I would and have recommend and encourage friends and family to switch to her. She has my 100% trust.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor! I agree with all the previous comments about taking time with patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I started with Dr Sandor 2 yrs ago. She has been a true life saver for me. Her caring and compassion is second to none.Her nurses and staff are all respectful and helpful. Dr Sandor is one of a few dr's that does NOT walk around with the I am God syndrome!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Sandor is one of the best physicians I've seen, and I've seen a lot of them! She is extremely knowledgeable even though she's young. She goes WAY beyond the call of duty with patients. My husband and I both see her and both of us have have wonderful experiences. She is extremely thorough. Rachel, her right-hand-woman, is very on top of everything and manages to remember personal details about patients. The best thing I can say about Dr. Sandor is that she has my trust 100%.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Jacqueline N. Sandor's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med