Ratings for Dr. Inna Gershtein

Inna delivered both my boys, including a home birth for my second child. She is amazing and I felt very at ease with her. Inna is confident, knowledgeable and completely down to earth...exactly what you need (and rarely find) when it comes to a health care practitioner. She really cares, listens to you, helps you feel empowered, yet gives you a sense of security that she knows what she's doing. Such amazing birth experiences with her...and she will be delivering my third baby, hopefully at home again!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Inna could not have been a better choice! I could write pages about of of the aspects of my experience, she was a great fit for me and really made the whole experience so much better than I had anticipated.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Inna delivered my first daughter, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I was a very nervous first time mom, and she gently, yet very professionally walked me through my questions, my fears, gave me books to read, recommended websites, videos, etc. My labor a bit confusing in that we had two trips to the hospital, the first one to confirm that my water had broken. Dr's there wanted me to stay and be induced, but she stood by my side and sent me home so labor could begin naturally, which it did. I pushed for quite some time, and again, I found her so confident, calm and caring all the way through. Dr's were ready with a vacuum, but I got her out with her help. I was disappointed that we had moved and I was unable to have her with my son. She was fabulous.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Inna is by far the best health care practitioner I've ever seen. She is not only kind,caring amd knowledgeable but goes above and beyond to help . I was considered high risk in my pregnancy for several reasons and she stuck with me throughout and still delivered both my children. I would return to see her should we decide to have a third child. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone I know.She truly loves babies and really allows you to take the path that you believe is right for your pregnancy and supports your right as a patient to be informed and make decisions . I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I wish that my son and I could still see Inna. She was an excellent midwife, in my opinion. She did not beat around the bush, was not an alarmist, and spent a great deal of time with me, throughout my pregnancy. Sometimes I had to wait in excess of half an hour to forty five minutes for my appts. But, being a patient I appreciated that she was seeing to the needs of another one, and would extend my appt. also. She always returned non emergency calls quickly, and answered emergency calls immediately. Inna took beautiful photos of my son on his arrival, on my camera, without me knowing. It was so touching to see them later. She was so gentle and loving towards him then, and at his wellness visits. I truly miss sitting with her and discussing health and baby issues. If you are looking for a no nonsense, but kind midwife, Inna is a great choice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I saw Ina when I was pregnant with my son and she was present at his birth. Ina also made several visits to care for me at home after his birth. All I can say about Ina is that she is the loveliest most caring midwife I've ever seen and in spite of the difficulties I had, she made me feel like I was doing a good job. This is invaluable to a new mom. I wish I could see Ina again but she now works outside of my area. A truly special and fantastic lady!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

She seems sweet and nice but can't help you healthy pregnancy or not. Tries to pawn you off to a doctor if she can, expects you to be on time for appointments but it isn't uncommon to wait over 45 minutes to see her. Love the office staff, can't stand the other midwives in her office. Don't bother with her, it's a waste of your time. Saw another midwife that was amazing and had no problems with them. Completely different care and nothing but problems and headaches with her and now I'm stuck finding a different ob and trying to figure out what makes me "high risk even the doctors can't figure it out. Save yourself the time now and skip to finding a different midwife.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012