Ratings for Dr. Joel Nasca

DR. NASCA and his wife did a wonderful job on myself and a friend of mine 10 years ago. We are both still satisfied with our results. We still highly recommend them to others. Thanks y'all great work!

Submitted November 10, 2014

I had a reduction in 1999 (By a different plastic surgeon)which resulted in by breast looking deformed, Dr Nasca put implants (b cup to DD cup) which took care of my breast looking deformed. I now feel like a women again...Thank you Dr Nasca

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

The best doctor I have ever been to. He and his wife really took care of me. They called me each night for days after my surgery even on Christmas. I had personal complications with my implant surgery, but they were there for me all the way. It's been one year after my first surgery and they are still there making sure I'm completely satisfied. Thanks to them both for being the greatest. Sandy Cox

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Had breast augmentation on 8/14/09...results are wonderful thus far! Couldn't have asked for a better physician team...Dr. Nasca and his wife, Janey, are amazing. They even called the night of surgery to make sure I was okay! Wonderful bedside manners, answered all questions I had, and took his time explaining the surgery and post-op procedures. Love them so much!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Great doctor! Good experience.I was in and out every visit. I am very satisfied with my results. I had a breast augmentation and i love them! I wouldnt go anywhere else. I reccomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

COULDNT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH MY RESULT! It has been one year today since i had my procedure, I LOVE THEM! Ive sent more than 5 people in less than one year to get the same procedure i did. They all said the same thing as i do. Couldnt not find a better doctor, not even in Cali!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Went to Dr. Nasca 10yrs. ago now for breast augmentation and still very satisfied and would highly recommend still.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Nasca did a great job! He was very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable about my augmentation procedure! I would definitly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Wonderful...I had a breast lift, which leaves some scares. Mine are fading very well, even had my sister go with me before my surgery so he could see how bad her scares where. My ob/gyn recommended she go with me. He was very honest with me on how they would be. I am so pleased!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

I had BA and TT. It has only been 9 days since my surgery and I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Joel Nasca's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. NASCA and his wife did a wonderful job on myself and a friend of mine 10 years ago. We are both still satisfied with our results. We still highly recomme..."

November 10, 2014