Ratings for Ann Marie DiPietro

I have seen a variety of MDs, CRNPs, & therapists over the years. Anna Marie is the first provider I have seen who truly cares about my health and about me as a person. She takes the time to listen to what I have to say & considers all info before she makes decisions. I used to dread going to see mental health professionals, but I look forward to seeing her because she makes me feel so comfortable. She makes sure I understand everything she says so I can be informed about each decision. She is by far the best provider I have seen and who has had the most impact on me. She improved the quality of my life. Her goal is to help me find happiness, & with great skill and attention, she has done just that. I am so thankful for the first time I made the choice to see her. Without her, I would still be lost in that awful place I had been in for years. She gave me my life back. Because of her, I can live each day looking forward to the next, & that is all I could have ever asked for.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Ann Marie takes the time to truly listen. In addition to that, she really knows her stuff. She took the time to connect with my daughter, which is not an easy task. Of all of the doctors we have brought our daughter to, she is by far the best. If you are looking for someone who will combine intelligence and skill with compassion and concern for your child and family, go see Ann Marie!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Anna Marie DiPietro is among the finest and most compassionate nurse practitioner I have ever met. She is a consumate professional who is eagerly sought after by past and current patients. My child did not respond to anyone until we encountered Anna Marie. She has motivated him in ways I never dreamed. outstanding does not do justice to Anna Marie's skills.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

This nurse practitioner could not have been more unprofessional and knowledgeable. She prescribed my child medicine that isn't even indicated for his diagnosis. She thinks she knows everything and is very snotty. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Submitted March 29, 2013