Ratings for Dr. Dong L. Chang

Worse doctor ever! Dr Chang prescribed a medication that it not covered by my insurance which cost $560/month. I paid out of pocket for a year and finally got approved by the manufacture free medication program. The program required the doctor to call in the prescription every month, Dr Chang said it wast too much of his time and refuse to do it. I offered to pay for each call as a visit but he still refuse to help. Just tell me to go through the regular pharmacy and pay for the medication.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

NEVER go to this doctor. He is rude, arrogant, and disrespectful. He does not care about his patients. He has been nothing but inconsiderate and insulting towards his patients. I will NEVER go see him again. He is also a money-sucking ****. He has suggested multiple visits for a procedure that could have been accomplished in one sitting (just to get more money and also not caring about patients having to take time off to see him). He is a monster and I want to warn as many people as I can. DO NOT GO SEE HIM!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010