You may also like

Phenomenal surgeon. Both my surgeries went better than I could ever expect.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great physician. Very honest, caring, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

1 visits in and I trusted him completely. His knowledge base and compassion towards his patients is unparalleled. Dr. Mahmood listened to my complaints and address each and everyone of the individually instead of rushing me out to see the next patients. Having now seen him for my first post op visit I can say with certainty that I feel much better (more so than expected) and the recovery expectations which he gave me were realistic instead of the "trust me you'll be fine," routine we so often hear.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Humble, kind, experienced, and funny. I was impressed with his intuitive sensibilities when it came to evaluating my case. All prior doctors have paid more attention to my MRI's than my symptoms. Many did not even care to listen to my symptoms. Dr. Mahmood listened to my complains, examined me first, told me where he though my pain was coming from and then went over my MRI with me. He was honest and told me I don't need surgery yet and to try conservative routes.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Great doctor, knee surgery went as planned. Back to playing sports sooner than expected. A+

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Very informative and caring doctor. Took a lot of time to explain my back problem and the different treatment options. He sat with me and went over my MRI and X-rays in detail. I wish I had found him sooner as all my previous doctors were quick to push surgery and did not even suggest therapy or other routes. He was my third opinion recommended to me by a close friend. I will be sticking with him from now on for the care of my back issues as he has genuine interest in my well being.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I was impressed more than anything else by Dr. Mahmood's strong and fluid knowledge in his specific area of medicine. He gives you real answers and solutions and doesn't waste your time. He examined my MRI images with me there, explained what we were looking at in a way I understood and and diagnosed my degenerative disc/juvenile disc disease, which after 4 years of chronic lower back pain and no given reason - it is nice to finally know exactly why and make sense out of it. I would recommend him to anyone who is having any back problems, at any age in life. One of the nicest and most personable doctor's offices I've been to, I feel lucky and glad I found them!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Mahmood is not only very knowledgeable, but very approachable and personable as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr, Mahmood discovered a very rare spine disorder in our 11 year old son that would have paralyzed him at some point in his life. With 95% of our son's spine compressed, not only did he diagnose and successfully treat this rare disorder, that no other physician found in his 11 years, his bedside manner far surpassed our expectations. He was committed to this case from start to finish and answered all of our questions in detail during this very trying time as parents. Dr. Mahmood partnered with expert physicians to devise and execute a plan of action. After an 11 hour day of prep, surgery and recovery room, our son was resting comfortably in the pediatric ICU. To our surprise, Dr. Mahmood came to the hospital in the middle of the evening to check on him. Let's be honest, this type of behavior is unheard of and we would recommend him to ANYONE! We put the fate of our little boy in his hands and he did not disappoint. Thank You Dr. Mahmood, we are forever in your debt!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Faisal Mahmood's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal surgeon. Both my surgeries went better than I could ever expect. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great physician. Very honest, caring, and compassionate. "

September 11, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "246 Hamburg Turnpike". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19736896266".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1 visits in and I trusted him completely. His knowledge base and compassion towards his patients is unparalleled. Dr. Mahmood listened to my complaints and ad..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great physician. Treats you like family. Very intelligent yet humble at the same time."

October 25, 2014