Ratings for Tina Goldsmith

Been seeing Tina for over 20 years & love her! She's personable and professional!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I absolutely love Tina! She is kind and always makes me so comfortable. I'm so glad she has been my provider through my three pregnancies.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Tina is an extremely knowledgeable, intelligent and caring medical professional and I would recommend her to anyone for routine or diagnostic visits

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I love Tina for my annuals. When it comes to having problems, I will never see her again. She rushes through and does not even care about my concerns. She gave me a prescription without doing a culture and it only made things worse. I'm so sad to write this because I love Tina as a person. But I'm sick of feeling like my health problems are no big deal. I've had to see her 4 times now for the same problem and each time is just a guessing game of what to try next, rather than doing actual testing. If you want to feel valued, cared for and like your concerns are important, she is not the best person to go to.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Tina has been my OBGYN for about 8 years now. I am now about 7 months pregnant, and although Tina won't deliver my baby, she has been my Dr. for this new experience as well. I love how Tina is so knowledgeable, doesn't complicate things and makes things clear and easy to understand. She's funny and relaxed, which helps me feel relaxed. She is level headed and gives realistic expectations and realistic answers to my questions. I love Tina and I won't go with anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I would NOT recommend Tina to any friends or family. She rushed through appointments and used belittling rhetoric. As an individual going to a first-time OB-GYN appointment, it was, to say the least, an awful experience. She was not patient or kind or helpful. She seemed annoyed and even irritated to answer any of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have been going to Tina Goldsmith for 30 years. She is the most caring medical professional I have ever been to. She treats me like her sister that she gets to see only once a year. She listens to me and really hears me. She has been there for me in so many times of need over the years. I truly love Tina and I have sent a huge number of my female friends to her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Tina saved my life. I have seen her for over 15 years. She was the one who found the nodules in my throat that turned out to be cancer. She was with me the whole way as I went through the experience and it's aftermath. On several occasions she has given me referrals to other Doctors from problems outside her expertise and all of them were outstanding practitioners. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I would not recommend Tina Goldsmith to anyone. My experience as a patient has been awful!! I had Tina as my regular OB/GYN doctor even though she's an NP. I had gone to her for about 5 years. For annuals she was fine but then when I started having problems she was not helpful at all!! She spends very little time with you and makes you feel rushed to get in and out quickly without taking the time to listen or be thorough with her exams. Before I was diagnosed with Endometriosis by a different doctor, I tried telling her that I thought that was what I had because of all my symptoms and given that both my maternal grandmother and mother had it. I know very well what it is and she tried saying she was 99% sure that I did not have Endometriosis and that it's not genetic or a sudden onset. Which it wasn't, I had symptoms for a while that got worse over time. I also had an IUD at that time that I had several complications after having it placed but she decided to give it time and left it in. I had been extremely sick which is why I was there to see her, and two days later I ended up in the hospital for 5 days and had the IUD removed because I had a bad infection from it. Needless to say I did not go to her after that nor will I recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Tina is amazing, she is professional and personal; she listens and most importantly creates a comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014