Dr. Alex Seal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Seal

I'm SO happy with my results! Throughout the past year I've seen many different surgeons regarding breast aug but none of them seemed to be the right fit for me...until I met Dr. Seal! He spent so much time with me explaining the entire procedure which was so helpful. I'm petite so I was having difficulty choosing a size that would make me happy and wouldn't overwhelm my frame but he was able to give me options with different profiles that would suit me. Before my surgery I was a very flat 32 B and now I'm a full 32 D! I went with 295 high profile implants and LOVE the look. I'm 11 weeks post op and my scars are already fading-I don't even notice them anymore... he does incredible work! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I did tons of research and saw 5 doctors for consults before deciding to go with doctor seal for my breast augmentation. I am so happy with my decision, he did an amazing job, took so much time with me explaining the procedure and answering all of my questions while a lot of the other doctors I saw were a bit arrogant. He made me feel so at ease, I wasn't nervous at all and I think thats because of his knowledge and nature. I was having a hard time deciding on size, so he allowed me to take home two sets of sizers to try on with clothes for the two weeks leading up to my surgery. None of the other doctors offered this, and I found it extremely helpful. Couldn't be happier with my result and my decision to go with Dr. Seal. I would recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation in Vancouver

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Seal repaired a spiral fracture in my hand from a motor vehicle accident. Under the circumstances, the result is probably the best outcome with minimal scarring and a solidly healed hand with minor lingering issues. What I found truly amazing was the speed, efficiency of the operation at the Hand Clinic at St. Paul's, and the incredibly small scar on my hand given that it was opened up completely for surgery. Dr. Seal is a very professional and approachable person, who makes sure you're completely informed about all aspects of your treatment. Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My proceeded with Doctor Alexander Seal was so worth the wait. He is an amazing surgeon and has excellent staff! I got 365 cc silicone and am very happy with my decision. He helped me find the size that would match my body and has been very helpful throughout my recovery he is very personable with everything and makes sure that everything is healing proper and makes sure to answer any questions you have! I would highly reccomend him to any women that is considering a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

As a medical doctor with over 15 years of experience it has been a great pleasure acquiring the services of Dr. Seal. He explained the procedure in detail and team and care during my tummy tuck has been exceptional. The after care has been very thorough and the results have been exactly what I've expected and what Dr. Seal had focused on achieving.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had four moles removed by Dr. Seal and was really impressed with his skill and professionalism. I'll be going back to him in the near future for sure!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have met with Dr. Seal many times now pre-op and post-op and let me tell you, best decision of my life! He is a skilled and very knowledgeable surgeon. He emphasizes a lot on your safety and achieving realistic results whiling meeting your expectations. Not to mention, Dr. Seal is extremely patient and thorough with ANY questions you may have, so ask away everyone! His staff are very lovely and will do their best to cater to your schedule when booking your appointments. Even the surgical team downstairs was terrific! Both Dr. Seal and his team are very professional and really go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable throughout the entire journey. I am ecstatic with my results and will definitely recommend others to see Dr. Seal and I myself, will return for other procedures in the future.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I should have written this review ages ago...I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Seal and have since referred several friends who have also gone for augmentation. I can't say enough about the professionalism and knowledge of both Dr. Seal and his staff. Leading up to my surgery I often thought of more questions, which Dr.Seal and his staff were always extremely prompt in answering via phone or through additional appointments, putting me at a comfortable, informed ease prior to surgery. I will see Dr. Seal in the future and not hesitate to refer more friends/family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Seal is a fantastic, knowledgeable doctor. I've seen him quite a few times now and he's never been late once. Although he's very busy to book with I've never one felt rushed at any of our appointments. I truly appreciate his honesty and his skill set is absolutely 5 star. I have no hesitstion to recommend him to any of my friends or clients. Oh and Jennifer is super sweet too!! Highly recommend!! TL

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

DR Seal is extremely talented there is not enough words to express are grateful I am.The results are beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Alex Seal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC