You may also like

Rate Dr. Alex Seal

Dr. Alex Seal's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Seal in October 2014 to inquire about a cosmetic surgery procedure. At 62 years old I hated looking in the mirror because of my wrinkly, sagging neck. Dr. Seal was thorough, professional and made me feel very comfortable and under no pressure at all. I ended up having a lower face lift and neck lift in December. The surgery went smoothly and follow up care was excellent. I am extremely happy with the results and would not hesitate to have another procedure done by Dr. Seal. The office staff and surgical room staff were also very pleasant and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Dr. Seal did an exceptional job, and I highly recommend him. I feel privileged to have had such extraordinary work done, and to have received such incredible care. I went in with a mass on my wrist that was affecting my mobility, and he provided a thorough, knowledgeable assessment of the condition and the options, which gave the feeling of comfort and security from making an informed decision. Though the mass was under an artery, and could potentially have left me with permanent damage, his patient and competent approach meant that I had full confidence and peace of mind about the procedure. I can’t say enough about the care I received during the surgery itself by hospital staff, the anesthesiologist and Dr. Seal. After that, in the following weeks, he met with me several times, answered all of my questions, and made sure I was set up for a full recovery with information and exercises. Throughout, his assistant was kind and helpful, answering my questions and accommodating my schedule. I feel grateful and lucky to have had his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had lost a lot of volume in my breasts from exercise. I love my athletic body, but my breasts were very flat. Now, six weeks post-op, they look awesome!
I could not be happier with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr Seal did an amazing job: he is extremely professional, honest and caring. The incisions are hidden and done perfectly.
Dr Seal understood my athletic lifestyle and was able to provide guidance and care with that in mind. This was so important to me. With his help, and two sizing appointments, I was able to find the perfect implant size for my body.
He was great during the recovery period as well. I was anxious to start moving again, but he gave me a realistic recovery plan that included a timeline of when I could resume specific activities.
I would highly recommend Dr Seal. I felt so comfortable throughout the whole process and I am absolutely thrilled with the results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Seal was my plastic surgeon for the "mommy makeover". He was amazing. Excellent bedside manner, answered all my questions and really spent the time I needed to feel comfortable with the procedure. He was very helpful after my surgery, made himself available if I needed him and he really went that extra mile by providing me with his personal cell number.

I stayed over night at the private clinic where my surgery took place. You couldn't ask for better care and the nursing staff went above and beyond.

I would highly recommend Dr. Seal. His staff are so helpful and available and he is one of the best doctor's I've worked with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Fabulous knowledgeable doctor and I have ahead amazing results with his fine work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had a breast reduction surgery with Dr Seal and have only great things to say. First off the office staff (Kaye and Jennifer) are so genuinely nice and helpful. They really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and reiterate that you are not going through this alone and to call at any time with any questions...which i did! I had several questions along the way and they returned my calls immediately and/or got input from Dr Seal when needed.
As for Dr Seal himself, he was professional but very kind, approachable and open to answering my numerous questions. I had two pre-op appointments because I had a long list of questions and he took the necessary time to answer all of them.
His work was impeccable and I had no swelling or bruising which really surprised me. The surgery staff that worked with him were all incredible.
One thing I suggest though is that people do their homework! I felt well informed by Dr Seal but what I found most useful was doing my research and then going to him with my questions. We can't expect doctors to read our minds or understand our personal perspectives/concerns/apprehensions. When it comes to something so personal, informing yourself through as many means as possible then confirming your information with your doctor is your best tool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Three months ago, at age 61, I had breast reduction surgery performed by Dr. Seal. As much as I wanted this procedure (for years), the thought of it was daunting. In spite of this, Dr. Seal kindly and patiently helped me through the decision making process clearly answering my questions without any pressure to proceed. Since having my surgery, there hasn’t been a moment’s regret as the results are fantastic! Not only do I look better; I am pain free, more physically active and overall, happy to have a higher energy level. Dr. Seal is an excellent surgeon who is personable and considerate. His post-surgery care and follow up has been exceptional. I found Kaye and Jenn, the office team, to be a wonderful blend of friendly, professional and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Seal and am immensely grateful for his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I highly recommend this doctor. He is a talented surgeon and my results were beyond expectations. He is a caring and reassuring and very humble. I felt like he took the time to meet with me, discuss things prior to surgery, and was well prepared going into surgery. I felt I was in great hands and I was. He was available to me at all times after my surgery and I felt well taken care of. My results were exceptional. I had a tummy tuck and I now have the stomach of a 20 year old. It looks better than it did in my 20s. I have nothing but high praise for this doctor and his staff. Highly highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.Seal to anyone looking for a caring, professional, capable surgeon with excellent bedside manner. I had elective cosmetic surgery and was very nervous, but he made me feel more than comfortable. He talked me through the entire procedure and made me feel like I was chatting with an old friend rather than being operated on. If I ever need any other surgery that he could help me with, I'd go back in a heartbeat. Kay is lovely as well and makes you feel so comfortable and welcomed. I can't speak any more highly of my experience, and am truly grateful that I found Dr. Seal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

great doctor so far. really great staff! and good expereince

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591555].votes_count ]]