Dr. Alex Seal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Seal

Dr seal did breast augmentation for my bestfriend kelly recently and they are so good. I will be going to him forsure when I need my replaced. He’s seriously so good👌

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Can't express how glad and appreciative I am to have chosen Dr. Seal. I had breast augmentation and nipple reduction procedure with amazing results.From the initial consult till the post op appointments,wonderful experience from start to finish- he and his team were very kind and professional throughout the whole process .He actively participated and help me making decisions and results are superb. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

The best surgeon. Gave me my hand back after extensive nerve damage. Exceptionally capable and caring. I'm very lucky to have had him take care of me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Very happy with my results. Dr. Seal performed earlobe repair procedures on both my earlobes. I had dilated them to 10mm in my teenage years and just wanted to close them up. The whole process was very easy and professional, and the results are great.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Seems like a very knowledgeable and experienced doctor, however the staff was extremely unaccomodating and unpleasant. Initially made arrangements for me to come back, therefore I spent quite a bit of time and money trying to secure the second consultation, but it could not be arranged. Would not recommend dealing with this office.

Submitted February 20, 2018

I am writing this review to help anyone that is wanting to get a BA and is considering Dr. Seal as there plastic surgeon -You are in great hands!! I am 3 weeks post-op today and beyond happy with my results so far!! I was very nervous through out the whole process leading up to the day of my surgery but Dr. Seal and his staff consistently made me feel at ease. The surgical team downstairs was great to. Dr. Seal and his team are professional, organized, and punctual. Dr. Seal is very knowledgeable and i never felt rushed in any of my appointments. He really takes the time to go through and explain everything and give you the opportunity to ask any and all questions you may have. All around i had a great experience and continue to do so with Dr. Seal and his team through out my follow up. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and i would highly recommend him and i have already to a couple of my friends interested in getting a BA.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

A month ago I had undergone Carpal Tunnel surgery on my left hand. Dr. Seal is very knowledgeable and polite in explaining the process of the surgery to me; what to expect and how long the healing period would be. The efficiency of the operation is amazing and my scars... you can barely notice it! I also have to mention his staff are very helpful and professional. I am so fortunate to have Dr. Alex Seal as my surgeon as good doctors are hard to find these days. He is the finest in what he does, making people unbroken and useful again, thank you!!! I will surely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I'm SO happy with my results! Throughout the past year I've seen many different surgeons regarding breast aug but none of them seemed to be the right fit for me...until I met Dr. Seal! He spent so much time with me explaining the entire procedure which was so helpful. I'm petite so I was having difficulty choosing a size that would make me happy and wouldn't overwhelm my frame but he was able to give me options with different profiles that would suit me. Before my surgery I was a very flat 32 B and now I'm a full 32 D! I went with 295 high profile implants and LOVE the look. I'm 11 weeks post op and my scars are already fading-I don't even notice them anymore... he does incredible work! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I did tons of research and saw 5 doctors for consults before deciding to go with doctor seal for my breast augmentation. I am so happy with my decision, he did an amazing job, took so much time with me explaining the procedure and answering all of my questions while a lot of the other doctors I saw were a bit arrogant. He made me feel so at ease, I wasn't nervous at all and I think thats because of his knowledge and nature. I was having a hard time deciding on size, so he allowed me to take home two sets of sizers to try on with clothes for the two weeks leading up to my surgery. None of the other doctors offered this, and I found it extremely helpful. Couldn't be happier with my result and my decision to go with Dr. Seal. I would recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation in Vancouver

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Seal repaired a spiral fracture in my hand from a motor vehicle accident. Under the circumstances, the result is probably the best outcome with minimal scarring and a solidly healed hand with minor lingering issues. What I found truly amazing was the speed, efficiency of the operation at the Hand Clinic at St. Paul's, and the incredibly small scar on my hand given that it was opened up completely for surgery. Dr. Seal is a very professional and approachable person, who makes sure you're completely informed about all aspects of your treatment. Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Alex Seal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients