Ratings for Dr. Alex Seal

I have met with Dr. Seal many times now pre-op and post-op and let me tell you, best decision of my life! He is a skilled and very knowledgeable surgeon. He emphasizes a lot on your safety and achieving realistic results whiling meeting your expectations. Not to mention, Dr. Seal is extremely patient and thorough with ANY questions you may have, so ask away everyone! His staff are very lovely and will do their best to cater to your schedule when booking your appointments. Even the surgical team downstairs was terrific! Both Dr. Seal and his team are very professional and really go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable throughout the entire journey. I am ecstatic with my results and will definitely recommend others to see Dr. Seal and I myself, will return for other procedures in the future.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I should have written this review ages ago...I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Seal and have since referred several friends who have also gone for augmentation. I can't say enough about the professionalism and knowledge of both Dr. Seal and his staff. Leading up to my surgery I often thought of more questions, which Dr.Seal and his staff were always extremely prompt in answering via phone or through additional appointments, putting me at a comfortable, informed ease prior to surgery. I will see Dr. Seal in the future and not hesitate to refer more friends/family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Seal is a fantastic, knowledgeable doctor. I've seen him quite a few times now and he's never been late once. Although he's very busy to book with I've never one felt rushed at any of our appointments. I truly appreciate his honesty and his skill set is absolutely 5 star. I have no hesitstion to recommend him to any of my friends or clients. Oh and Jennifer is super sweet too!! Highly recommend!! TL

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

DR Seal is extremely talented there is not enough words to express are grateful I am.The results are beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Seal operated on my hand after extensive nerve damage. He saved my hand with his skill, precision, and care. I'm indebted to him and would recommend time and time again. He really is the best in the field.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I recently had a breast reduction and lift performed by Dr. Seal and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of having this procedure done. On our pre-operation visits, he gave me the time to ask any questions and before the surgery, I was ready without a doubt in my mind, this was the right thing to do for me. Dr. Seal's bedside manner is professional with enough touch of being personable that you feel so very comfortable. He informs you of everything you absolutely need to know and need to do to allow for proper healing. The most astonishing result for me, was NO PAIN. Seriously? No pain. I followed what was told after the surgery on my breasts and I never suffered. I'm healing very well. Dr. Seal did an amazing job and I feel like a new woman! I cannot wait to buy my first bathing suit with my new breasts! I would also like to mention Dr. Seal's staff who are Jenn and Kaye. They are both very friendly, smart and caring ladies. They made me feel so confident before and after the operation with their words of encouragement and caring:)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I went to see Dr. Seal in October 2014 to inquire about a cosmetic surgery procedure. At 62 years old I hated looking in the mirror because of my wrinkly, sagging neck. Dr. Seal was thorough, professional and made me feel very comfortable and under no pressure at all. I ended up having a lower face lift and neck lift in December. The surgery went smoothly and follow up care was excellent. I am extremely happy with the results and would not hesitate to have another procedure done by Dr. Seal. The office staff and surgical room staff were also very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Seal did an exceptional job, and I highly recommend him. I feel privileged to have had such extraordinary work done, and to have received such incredible care. I went in with a mass on my wrist that was affecting my mobility, and he provided a thorough, knowledgeable assessment of the condition and the options, which gave the feeling of comfort and security from making an informed decision. Though the mass was under an artery, and could potentially have left me with permanent damage, his patient and competent approach meant that I had full confidence and peace of mind about the procedure. I can’t say enough about the care I received during the surgery itself by hospital staff, the anesthesiologist and Dr. Seal. After that, in the following weeks, he met with me several times, answered all of my questions, and made sure I was set up for a full recovery with information and exercises. Throughout, his assistant was kind and helpful, answering my questions and accommodating my schedule. I feel grateful and lucky to have had his help.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had lost a lot of volume in my breasts from exercise. I love my athletic body, but my breasts were very flat. Now, six weeks post-op, they look awesome! I could not be happier with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr Seal did an amazing job: he is extremely professional, honest and caring. The incisions are hidden and done perfectly. Dr Seal understood my athletic lifestyle and was able to provide guidance and care with that in mind. This was so important to me. With his help, and two sizing appointments, I was able to find the perfect implant size for my body. He was great during the recovery period as well. I was anxious to start moving again, but he gave me a realistic recovery plan that included a timeline of when I could resume specific activities. I would highly recommend Dr Seal. I felt so comfortable throughout the whole process and I am absolutely thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Seal was my plastic surgeon for the "mommy makeover". He was amazing. Excellent bedside manner, answered all my questions and really spent the time I needed to feel comfortable with the procedure. He was very helpful after my surgery, made himself available if I needed him and he really went that extra mile by providing me with his personal cell number. I stayed over night at the private clinic where my surgery took place. You couldn't ask for better care and the nursing staff went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Dr. Seal. His staff are so helpful and available and he is one of the best doctor's I've worked with.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015