Ratings for Dr. Matthew Evan Michael Llewellyn

Dr. Llewellyn stood with his back to me most of the appointment while reading my file. He berated me because he thought I hadn't been in for a physical in 2 years and when I said I had, he argued with me and would not listen to what I said. When we got to the subject of what was ailing me, he brushed me off. He did not ask about any symptoms that I might have been experiencing and treated me as though my issue was trivial. No bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

All negative remarks herein consistent with my experience. Utterly insulting. Enormous chip. Complained as I left the building, but being the Albany, of course, he's still there, two and a half years later.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Abrasive, unprofessional and dismissive. Find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

The Stars speak for themselves . Very rude Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Not bad. Very matter or fact. No frills kind of guy. Looking for attention, not you doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

While I do not expect first-class care at walk-in clinic, I do expect compassion and attentiveness. Dr. Llewellyn provided neither. It seems to me as though he feels that he is above his patients. When asked further clarification questions, he was impatient, sarcastic, and defensive. Dr. Llewelyn, if you are reading this, PLEASE REMEMBER that just because a patient is asking questions about your recommendations does not mean that your authority and expertise are being undermined - sometimes patients require additional information to ensure that they understand your advice. Also, you can perhaps try not to look so bored during your appointments? There are other amazing doctors at the Albany Clinic - avoid Dr. Llewellyn, unless you want to feel worse upon leaving the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Abrasive, cold, uncaring, and borderline rude. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

This guy is in his way out of the Albany Clinic soon. And it's true he has a standoffish personality. Not a great Doctor but not a bad Doctor either. What's with the constant pink socks? He would be better fit for medical research than dealing with actual people. Yes it's true he only really cares about money and is abrasive if you want to discuss more than one possible ailment. Funk him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

It is beneath my intelligence to comment on this physician; the stars speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever seen. He is rude, arrogant. He has no time for his patients. His biggest concern is to get you in and out as fast as possible so he can make as much money as possible. If you go in with one issue he will completely ignore any other issue you may mention ( even if the issues may be related). This has happened on more than one occasion. Also once i was unable to get appointment to see him so I went to a walk in clinic, when I went the next time to see him he he was not happy and said I was "costing him money".!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015