Ratings for Dr. Peter Papadogianis

Very caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable, but staff interrupted each visit a number of times with several telephone calls, which we know is usually a suggestion to wind it up. I was not taking extra time. He was doing research, asking questions, and considering remedies.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr.Peter has saved my sanity helping me with so much! And Maria is a goddess!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He's the best. He never rushes during a consultation. Good listener. Very caring and helpful. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Peter demonstrates the best qualities of a health care professional. From my experience with medical professionals his knowledge of every aspect of health and medical care is unparalleled. Not only does he possess a superb knowledge, but he also has a wonderful personal approach...you feel better for just having chatted with him...a placebo effect that is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Peter is an incredible Naturopath and a kind, caring and compassionate man. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. His diagnoses have been bang on every time I have gone to see him and he is courteous and respectful as he walks you through what is going on. He takes the time to listen and piece together all elements as it relates to your health, if you are going through a health crisis or are simply looking for someone to help you increase your current quality of life, I highly recommend Dr. Peter.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Peter is an excellent Naturopath. I have been dealing with digestion issues most of my life and Dr. Peter didn't guess what was wrong with me or ignored my concerns like my MD. He took a scientific approach and showed me exactly what was wrong and in a lot of detail. I no longer have digestion issues thanks to Dr. Peter. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I echo the sentiments of all other commenting rators. Dr. Peter saved my life. His approach, unlike regular pill pushing MDs has made the difference in my ability to function, to work, to live. There are no words of thanks that would ever be enough and, knowing Peter, he will never read this, however, THANK YOU. Because of you, your approach, and steadfast belief that you could help me, I live every day fully and with gratitude. I TRUST again. I trust you. I have followed you for years...but please, don't move further away than Barrie!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Peter for over 6 years. He is a skilled scientist and a wonderful, caring doctor. Always willing to listen and generous with his time his understanding of naturopathic medicine and his patients needs come together to provide excellent outcomes.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Tops in every category! Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Best medical person I have encountered...ever!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Papadogianis for five or six weeks, for chelation therapy. I found my initial consult with him to be very informative and positive, and I can feel already the physical improvement that the therapy is delivering with respects to circulation problems. His office is efficient, and his assistant Maria could not be more amiable and helpful. I watch sometimes as Dr. Papadogianis checks in on patients on IV hookups, and his mannerism and interpersonal skills reflect the passion and depth of empathy he has for each and every patient. This in an ongoing enjoyable positive experience and an effective healing process.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014