You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kasey Call

Dr. Call was very nice and knowledgeable. He presented all of my options with prices and left it completely up to me. I was not impressed with his staff however.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Staff was very rude regarding items that needed to be authorized by dental ins. Joanne in the billing dept. was very hard to deal with, she was short tempered, rude and talked to me as though I was an idiot. In the end, all items were covered with NO help from the office, I made any and all calls needed even though I didn't not understand the intricacies of the x-rays needed. I will look for another oral surgeon if further work is needed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Call explained the procedure to me immediately upon entering the office and competently anesthetized me before extracting a tooth. He followed up with a call to see how I was doing that evening and letme know I could call for any additional help needed. The staff was very friendly and supportive. The days of doctors spending unlimited amount of time with patient are gone since the days of managed health care. As long as the dr. is competent and lets you know she/he is available for questions and help with post-procedure complications, I feel unhampered by unrealistic expectations.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Zero chair-side manner; over-booked; rushed; insensitive, and inept.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Call is polite and explaines everything he is doing during the procedure. He also does a follow-up call to see how you are doing and to answer any questions you may have about your procedure.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Kasey Call's Credentials

Golden Rule

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.bestoralsurgerykc.com" to "http://www.bestoralsurgerykc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "64101" to "64153". Address has been updated from "None" to "7577 Northwest Barry Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18167418999".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Call was very nice and knowledgeable. He presented all of my options with prices and left it completely up to me. I was not impressed with his staff howev..."

October 16, 2014