Ratings for Dr. Ka Wai Yam

She's great. She always compliments my shoes. Very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Yam and her staff are fantastic! She's a great listener, and although she works quickly, I don't feel rushed. She takes the time to understand the problem, and explain what's going on and what the options are. She's quick to refer to specialists when it's appropriate. She's handled all my health concerns very well in the 4 years I've been her patient. And she is very punctual too. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Like many people, Dr. Yam took over my previous Dr.'s practice. I've been very happy with Dr. Yam. I feel like she listens which is an incredibly important trait in me choosing a Dr.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

LOVE Dr. Yam... she is really amazing! Patient, kind, pays attention and gives excellent referrals.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Like many of the comments given, I was lucky enough to be accepted by Dr. Yam because my Dr. of 30 years retired. I was skeptical that anyone could be as wonderful. Dr. Yam has proven herself to be first of all, highly skilled as a professional, very thorough with every health issue that I have had and through my first and second operations, has been proven to be on my side, encouraging, great listener, positive and very upbeat. My family couldn't be more grateful to be in her care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I, like many others who have commented on this site, was transferred to Dr. Yam after my doctor retired. I instantly liked her! She gave me a longer appointment the 1st day to get to know me and took many notes. I really appreciated it! She also does not have you come in for a return appointment after test results are in...... to tell you that everything is fine like my last doctor did! She is upbeat and positive and follows through and a good listener! I would recommend Dr. Yam!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. K.W is the best doctor and makes patient comfortable!!! Dr. Yam has wide medical knowledge and very kind explanation for patient. very very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Yam is fantastic. I couldn't have wished for a better doctor since my last doctor retired. Great staff, great bedside manner, thorough without being too long or rushed! Never waiting more than 10 minutes.She even took the time to call me given my situation. My only regret is I'm moving out of the province.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I love Dr. KW Yam. She is thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I feel more than fortunate that my file landed on her desk after the doctor I had for years retired. I was little skeptical at first, transitioning to a new doctor and all, but could not have found a family doctor of better quality. In my view, this doctor is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013